Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 2, 2014

Oh My love, My dove, the days are fleeting now, time is drawing to a close.  Much is happening in the physical and spiritual all around you.  Many claim they are ready for Me, but I tell you, they are not.  You are to examine yourself daily.  Look closely at your habits, at your daily offerings and make sure you are spending your time wisely.  You are not guaranteed tomorrow, therefore live each day as if it were your last.  How you act, re-act to circumstances, think and talk all reflect what's on the inside of you.  Careful examination of these things will show you what is going on, on the inside of you.  This is a simple key to allow you to see yourself unveiled.  Much is revealed if you will examine yourself.  I allow truth to be revealed, you can see it, if you are honest with yourself.  As you see clearly truth, you can change, ask for My help to change your ways.  I am not distant, I am here with thee.  I am Lord of the change.  Everyone is in a constant state of change, most don't even realize this, but, truly all are changing.  Some are attaining holiness step by step and are ascending on the staircase of sanctification into My everlasting Kingdom.  Others are sinking lower and lower step by step into despair and ruin and hardship and suffering.  If only they would ask Me to help them, I am here, I can help.  Life is a process of constant change, you each are presented obstacles daily to overcome to help you develop more and more into My image and likeness.  As you are growing in your knowledge of Me you are changing more and more into My image and likeness.  Remember child, I am in the change.

No comments: