Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 15, 2014

song:  " In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus, in the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus, give me Jesus, give me Jesus, in the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus..."

Child look upon Me and live in the fullness of who you truly are.  This world is not your home, it is only a training ground for you to learn and receive My Truths.  As you live out your days, you see yourself growing, maturing and transforming into My likeness.  I am with you, carefully watching over this process in you.  You must see both good and evil, so that you can determine and understand the eternal value of the good.  If everything was perfect in your circumstances, life, or the people around you, it would not challenge you to strive, struggle and grow into the majestic spirit that I have ordained you to be.  You can do nothing to change others, that is not your burden.  You can only conceive and grow in that that I have placed within you.  Every trial, every struggle, every difficulty, every relationship is placed in your path for My purpose and plans for you.  These are designed to chisel away the sharp, rough edges and to rub and buff you into the smooth and shining jewel that you are becoming in Me.  These challenges are meant to burn out the scum, and refine and purify you, for these are part of the melting pot or furnace of affliction.

Remember, little one, I am here with you in every step of the process.  The refining fire is My instrument of choice for you, for it is the quickest way to bring about your perfect clarity and beauty.  I can now see every facet of you in your shape.  Your clarity is clear, beautiful and pure.  You are rare My love.  I have had My hand upon you through this entire process.  You, My dear, have endured.  You have not jumped out of the fiery pot of affliction, and it is well with your soul.  For you are a shining reflection of Me, oh, My beloved, you glow.  You too shall see your shining glory soon.  I shall bring you forth.  But, for now, wait, and let patience have her perfect work in you.  Oh, you are still in the cocoon, but soon, My love, you shall fly.  Stay close, even closer if you can.  For My hand is upon you My dove.  I love you.  Strong and stable you are.  I have tested you, many times, and I will test you much more, for you must endure more tests, but rest assured My love, I am here with you every step of the way.  My have is upon you, as you wait upon Me, I pour into you My oil and My wine for your lamp is full and your new wineskin can hold more wine.  You are rare My love.  Each new day brings new challenges, go in peace My love, fully persuaded that I will carry you.  You are entering the last phase of your journey.  Trust Me in all things beloved.  Soon We shall be face to face.  I love you little one.

No comments: