Monday, July 14, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 14, 2014

Oh, My love, Oh, My dear one, come away with Me.  Spend time in My presence now.  Before the winds come and blow and blow upon your house again.  The storms are coming upon the land.  You shall see much calamity, but, it shall not come nigh your dwelling place.  You shall stand as a tree planted by the water, and your roots shall remain deep, secure and strong, for you My child, My little one are fully established in Me.  Pay attention to your dreams, they are full of symbols, ask Me for guidance in your understanding.  I am here.  Seek Me out daily.  For your daily walking close to Me is your portion.  I am your inheritance.  Many doubt My very existence, they are snared and trapped by the lies and deceit of mans own thoughts.  They do not seek Me out, for they seek men out for their understanding, this will only keep them snared in a false sense of security.  As I have already told you, nothing is stable on your earth now, no place on earth is safe.  No country, no nation shall be spared from My hand of judgement.  I am holy, all must be holy as I am.  It is not too difficult a task.  Follow My heart and seek to fashion your life after My example.  You are not perfect, only I am perfect.  Yes, you will stumble in your pursuit of holiness, but keep pressing onward, I will help you if you ask Me to.  I am not far from you.  Seek to find Me, do not believe the lies.  I am real.  I am here.

No comments: