Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 16, 2014

Song:  "Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine...Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine...., heir of salvation, Jesus is mine..."

Your soon coming King is here, My love.  Oh, the beauty of holiness is upon thee.  Many things grasp for thee, but still, you come, eager to get alone with Me.  Beloved, I am eager to rescue you and all of My children, but I must find My few lost sheep that have wandered from My fold.  Then I will be able to come and rescue you.  Pray for the lost sheep, that I will find them looking for Me, before I turn and close the door.  When the door closes, I shall release My power, oh, the beauty and the terror that shall come upon the land.  My presence is a consuming fire.  For those who have been purified they shall be able to walk among My fiery stones and not be burned, for they too shall become a fiery stone.  Woe, to man who has not been purified or refined, for the next stage in their journey shall be difficult for them.  The process of purification is not simple, and it can by lengthy, but, it is necessary, for I require all to become like Me, holy, loving, and good.  I am the GOOD shepherd and I will purge and purify each one of My little lambs.  I will route out the wolves in sheep's clothing.  I will raise up My standard of Righteousness across the earth and goodness, holiness, and righteousness shall reign upon all the land. Evil shall not stand, for I AM that I AM is here.

No comments: