Monday, July 14, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 13, 2014

Song:  "In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus, in the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus, give me Jesus, give me Jesus....in the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus..."

Oh beloved as you come to wait upon Me, I am here waiting on you.  Always put Me first in everything.  Never get too busy or too lazy to put Me first.  I should be the first thing you think upon as you arise in the morning, and I should be the last thing you think upon in the evening as you lay down. For I am your beginning and end.  In Me you have life.  In Me you have hope.  In Me, child, you are secure, wrapped in My arms of love.  For you are Mine.  I love you forever.  No one can separate you from Me.  We are linked together.  Only you, and you alone can unlink us.  Do not be deceived child, or allow yourself to be drawn away from Me.  I am your source of strength.  I am your source of hope. I dwell in you and you, My love, have made your home in Me.  Your journey shall change soon.  For it is time for your transformation.  Little one, you are about to fly.  We shall finish the last leg of your journey together.  Your patience in My timing is your obedience.  Remember, do not rush out ahead of Me.  As I whisper things to come, keep pondering them in your heart.  All that I have spoken to you shall come to pass, in My timing.  Through patient endurance you shall inherit all of My promises and you shall see Me face to face, soon, beloved, soon.

No comments: