Monday, July 14, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 12, 2014

Beloved, how beautiful it is when you come into the morning with Me.  As you sit at My feet and seek My hand of guidance for your day.  To trust Me in all things, to seek Me in the morning as you start your day with Me, before the rush of busyness begins.  Oh, My love, this is where you find strength and My blessing.  For you dwell in Me and do not veer off of My path.  It is beautiful when My children put Me first.  When they seek Me first, when they focus on Me.  For when you do, I see your heart, I see your trust, I see your faith, I see your love.  To know Me, is to know peace.  To find Me is to find the missing part of you, consider a puzzle with thousands of pieces but one is missing.  You search and then you find it and place it in it's proper place, oh, now you find a peace of knowing the puzzle is done, you find a rest as this task is complete.  Well, My Love's, as you are in the world searching for some form of truth, you find yourself floating and not sure where you belong or who you belong to.  I know, you belong to Me.  For you are one of My missing puzzle pieces.  I am the creator of the puzzle.  You are a piece floating around alone and untethered.  Seek Me and be found of Me.  For when you allow Me to find you and tether you in your rightful place, you shall find peace and rest, for you shall be home.  I am looking for you, I am calling all of My puzzle pieces home to Me.  Where have you gone, come to Me now.

No comments: