Monday, July 14, 2014

Hearing God in the eventide - July 11, 2014

Every little thing you do to brighten another's life journey does not go unnoticed, in so doing you are a reflection of Me.  As you do a kindness, a favor, a gentle rebuke, an encouraging word spoken or written, you are extending a part of Me.  As you are, as you live, I am reflected in you.  For in you, My love, My dear one, are all of My reflected attributes, I am loving, gentle, and kind.  I am caring, compassionate and merciful, you reflect Me when you extend yourself in these ways.  Every fleeting thought of acts of kindness you have, pay close attention to.  For in taking heed to them you are in My perfect will at that moment.  Life is moments of opportunities to express Me, don't miss your moments, heed these gentle unctions of My spirit and reflect Me.

No comments: