Friday, July 11, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 11, 2014

I am here My love, My dear one.  Come sit with Me.  Listen to the stillness of the day.  Listen to My heartbeat.  Breathe in, Breathe out, I am here.  I am in all life.  I surround you daily with My goodness. Daily I load you up with My benefits.  I give you air.  I give you breezes.   I give you water.  I give you food.  I give you the warmth of kisses from My sun.  I give you cool breezes in the evening to shade your house and all who dwell therein.  I give you green grasses and fertile trees, stretched high, I branch them out and give you ample shade.  I send My breezes to cool you, and yes, I play with your hair, you smell good to Me.  I enjoy the fruit of your lips, for they are pleasing to Me.  Your words bring life and health and an abundance of My love.  A you journey through your day My peace and My presence shall go with you.  Your life is an echo down My corridors of time.  I have drawn you from the darkness, I have removed your stains and now look how beautiful you are to Me.  You shine as a jewel in My Kingdom, for you are endeavoring to live your life in Me.  This pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  For you and I are one.  Your heart has a beautiful melody and sings to Me constantly in the night.  My love, My dear one, you are walking in the Kingdom.  For you have to think but for a moment and I am here with you.  Oh beloved, trust Me in everything that is to come.  Do not be surprised at the multiple turn of events coming, but, TRUST Me and do not doubt My hand of protection upon you, for I am here and I never leave your side.  Change is upon the whole world now.  Lift up your eyes and behold My hand in the change.

No comments: