Friday, July 11, 2014

Hearing God in the eventide - July 10, 2014

It's a beautiful thing to steal away the hours in the presence of your King.  A fully surrendered heart is a wealth of information, for in yielding all to Me you surrender control of everything you are aware of.  To place your life into My unseen hands is faith in action.  Beloved it is no small thing that I have captured your heart.  For as I have opened Myself up to you and shown you My love, you have not spurned Me.  You have allowed yourself to sink deeper and deeper into Me.  You are secure in My presence.  You are steadfast in your focus and you are patient in your endurance.  You are content to wait on Me.  You easily submit to My lead, and you humbly follow Me day after day and night after night.  Stay diligent in your pursuit of Me.  My eyes are ever upon you My love.

No comments: