Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 10, 2014

Oh, My love, the language of the heart is universal.  You have to but look inward and I am here.  As you seek to know Me and spend time in My presence We connect in sweet communion.  We are truly never separated.  I have much to share with you.  As My light shines through you, it dispels the darkness around you.  You shine, through out the world you are a witness of Me.  You live in a fallen world where much is askew and many are so accustomed to chaos they are uncomfortable in the presence of My peace.  For in My peace there is calm, there is quiet and there is serenity.  All is well in My peace.  You, dwell in My peace.  For you have learned through every fiery storm to press in and push through to the eye of the storm, for I am in the storm and you must come up to the eye of the storm where all is calm.  I test every heart in the storm, only the hearts that are connected to Me and are one with Me are aware of the eye, and to go to the eye and shelter in My peace.  For the one's connected to Me have learned that I am their way-maker, and I am their shelter where they can come under My wings and truly be protected.  I am the protector of My people.  My people know Me, and I know My people.  Trust Me in every storm.  I am here.  I am near.  I am in the storm, look for Me in the storm.  Focus on Me, cast off fear, and look to Me, I am here.  There is a message in the storm.

No comments: