Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hearing God - May 31, 2014

My child you must discern your surroundings.  Be aware of what is going on around you.  I am with you, I will protect you.  I will protect your daughter.  Trust Me.  Trust only Me.  Trust Me to take care of all your needs.  Do not worry.  Do not fear.  Live and grow in Me.  Draw closer and closer to Me with each passing day.  Build yourself up in Me.  Dwell in Me.  Keep your focus on Me, come to Me with all your worldly concerns.  Come to Me with all your questions.  I am here dear one.  I never leave you.  Come away with me often.  Draw apart to rest and wait at My feet.  Oh My beloved I will come for you.  Your patience is the key to your endurance.  No eye has seen nor ear has heard what I have prepared and planned for you.  Through patient endurance you shall inherit all of My promises.  Do not allow yourself to doubt this.  My plans are higher than what you can see or understand.  For now, I desire for you to come and wait.  I desire for you to endure and be patient.  Many trials and tests are coming upon the people now.  You shall be required to endure the wait.  Do not grumble or complain.  Do not allow yourself to become impatient in the waiting.  My timing is perfect.  Your patience is lovely and pure before Me.  It is a great gift.  Be sure, and steadfast in your confidence in Me.  I've got you My love, stay the course.  I am here with thee.  We are in this together.  Remember, walk in My love.  Walk in your authority.  Live every moment of every day in Me.  I am with thee.

No comments: