Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hearing God - June 3, 2014

Come My child, sit here and wait upon Me now.  In the quiet, in the stillness I come.  Rest, abide in Me, My beloved little dove, draw close I have much to share.  I allowed you to hear the video of one of My other servants who is experiencing a glowing and a gold coming forth as I have shown you in a vision, and told you multiple times that you are shining, you are glowing, the intangible presence of My spirit is now coming and manifesting in the physical.  I am coming forth in My children now.  Do not doubt and do not fear this child, this is your destiny in Me.  You My beloved are golden to Me.  You know Me, and you continually press into Me and My presence.  You have asked and sought for more of Me, now you shall have it.  Make way for your king.  Make way.  You are My beloved bride, My queen, My priest in the order of Melchizedek, you shall arise with healing in your wings for it shall be I arising within your earthen vessel.  As you yield to Me, you allow Me access to come forth through you.  I have lit your candle, you now glow and your oil is full.  My spirit is alive and well within you.  Oh My dove, I see your transformation and it is beautiful to behold.  Soon My love, soon you too shall see it, and others shall see the change in you as they look upon you they shall see My reflection coming forth out of you, My earthen vessel.  They shall feel My presence and My power manifesting through you.  You shall carry My presence and My power.  Arise My child arise.  I am with thee.  Through your patient endurance you shall inherit it all.

No comments: