Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hearing God - June 5, 2014

Oh, My love, I see you, I see how you come daily before Me to hear, to sense Me to feel My presence with you to connect with Me and know that I am here.  We commune continually all day you and I for you dwell in Me and I dwell in you.  The video's you hear are My children growing in Me, much of what they are sharing you already learned, use this as confirmation that you, My love, have heard Me clearly.  I trust you to do all that I ask of you.  Do not buckle under the pressure from others who want you to serve Me their way.  You continue to serve Me as you always have, day by day walking with Me, following as I lead.  Yielding to the little unctions as I gently nudge and lead you in the direction I want you to go.  Though you seem small and little in your own eyes, you, My dear one, are strong and mighty in Me.  Your eyes cannot see your strength and beauty, you cannot see the immense light radiating out of you now- but I can, My angels can, and all the spirit world can.  You are My gentle dove in whom much is sown.  The ground within you is soft, rich, and fertile.  I shall do many impossible things with you, no eye has seen, no ear has heard how I shall use you for My glory.  Patience is a virtue, dear one, as you rest and wait upon Me, you are strengthened and filled with more oil.  The light in you is becoming immense. Oh, how thrilling it will be when I release My doves.  Such gentle creatures, so quiet and demure, but yet majestic in their power and authority.  The abilities I am endowing you with shall come by My hand, you shall be unstoppable, your words shall shake the earth, for I shall flow through you as you speak.  In My timing, I shall send you forth with all My doves, but for now, rest, peace, be still and wait upon the Lord and I shall renew your strength.   

No comments: