Monday, June 30, 2014

Hearing God - June 29, 2014

You are slipping in your pursuit of Me child.  You are being distracted by the cares of this world.  Do not allow other things to take the place of spending time with Me, for this is where your strength comes from.  When you spend time in My presence I strengthen you in your spirit, in your soul and in your body.  When you are not dwelling in My presence you are becoming weaker.  For I alone am able to renew your strength like an eagle as you wait upon Me.  As you sit at My feet and listen to what I have to say.  You are not distant from Me My little one, for We are connected daily as you think upon Me you draw Me closer, as you pray you draw Me closer, as you ask Me questions you draw Me closer, you are not distant, I just want you to not stop waiting upon Me daily.  I want you to wait upon Me in the morning when you arise and in the evening when you are going to bed.  There is a sweet communion We share when you come and wait upon Me.  Oh, how I love to see you wait upon Me eager to come away with Me and just wait upon Me and what I have to say.  Keep coming.  Keep focusing on Me continually through out your day.  Keep asking Me questions through out your day.  Keep thanking Me through out your day.  Keep being grateful through out your day.  This pleases Me child, all of these things please Me, for in doing them it draws Me closer to you.  Keep inviting Me into every moment of your day.  Do not neglect our special times together when you come and wait upon Me for in so doing you have stolen My heart as you come and wait upon Me.  I have got you on My Mind.  I know you and you know Me.  Think about how you felt coming back from vacation and you couldn't wait to pick up Gracie from the kennel, because you went days without seeing her and touching her.  I feel the same way about our special time each day as you come and wait before Me.  Even though you think upon Me each day, and you pray and you ask Me questions, these are good, very good things to do, it is not complete, for something is missing from our relationship when you do not find the time to wait upon Me.  I am here waiting for you to come and wait.  Do not neglect this for this is the secret to your strength and power to overcome in Me.  I endue you with new strength and power in My presence as you come daily and wait.  I fill you with fresh oil and renew My spirit in you, as you come and wait.  I must be first.  Do not neglect this child.  Keep your first love, at all costs.  Keep your first love.  For they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength, they shall run and not grow weary.  They shall be endued with power to endure.

No comments: