Monday, June 30, 2014

Hearing God - June 23, 2014

Oh My love, My dove, I am here.  It pleases Me that you are spending time with Me.  I see you.  I see all that you are seeing. So many people have lost their shame, and modesty is a distant reality that they refuse to remember.  But, I see, I see what you see.  But, you My dear one, walk in love, speak kindly and do not judge.  I am the only judge.  You are to judge yourself only.  You are to examine your own heart and ways and endeavor to keep yourself pure and undefiled by this world.  Many sin daily not even realizing they are, including yourself.  That is why it is so important to examine yourself and keep a vigilant ear to the checks in your spirit by the Holy Spirit.  These checks are put in you to guide you and keep you on the path that I have placed you on.  These checks help keep you on My path of Holiness, Righteousness, and Sanctification.  Listen and obey these checks in your spirit and all will go well for you.

No comments: