Monday, June 30, 2014

Hearing God - June 20, 2014

I am here child, draw close to Me.  Focus on Me, every moment of your day.  I will lead you safely through each day.  I am here.  As you obey Me in all I ask of you.  I shall lead you further into Me.  Dwell in Me My dear one.  Linger at My well.  Drink deeply now My little one.  For your journey into Me is steeped in riches, each jewel along your pathway will serve you well.  For each treasure you uncover is yours forever and will not be taken from you.  Oh My dove, I am pleased when you come and patiently wait upon Me.  I see you.  I'm watching you.  I see My reflection in you.  You are strong My dear one.  You are secure and steadfast in your walk.  Study the temple prayer, it reflects Me.

Song:  "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, like the fragrance after the rain, kings and kingdoms will all pass away but there's something about that name..."

Song:  "I believe God, I believe God, ask what you will and it shall be done.  Trust and obey, believe Him and say, I believe, I believe God..."

Song:  "Won't it be wonderful there, having no burdens to bear, joyously singing with heart bells all ringing, oh, won't it be wonderful there..."

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, you've heard said.  But, I say, now the tables are turning.  I shall make a clear distinction between the righteous, My chosen ones and the world.  No longer will I sit by and let the world walk over and trod on My little ones.  I shall favor them with My hand of blessing and protection.  As they begin to shine for Me and reflect My presence.  The people shall be drawn to them, like a moth to a flame.  They shall be wanting the peace, the joy, the love that you have.  For you shall shine like a beacon on a hill in the dark and stormy night.  The shipwrecked lives shall be looking for answers, show them the way, show them My love, encourage them to seek Me out for help, I am here.  I am looking for the lost.  I am willing to help all who come to Me.  But, I will not help if they do not come to Me and ask.  I see all that mankind does, and nothing is hidden from Me.  I am a rewarder, I shall give to all what I deem for their actions.  I am the righteous judge.  My Kingdom is within each one of you.  You must yield, and let it out.  Righteousness, peace, love, joy, long suffering are some of the attributes of My Kingdom.  Nothing happens by chance.  I am the orchestrator of your life.  I lead, you follow.  Pay attention to your day.  I send things into your daily path.  You must look for them.  I truly watch over you on this journey.  As you dwell in Me and invite Me in, I go with you, as you carry Me inside of you.  You can tap into My resources at any time.  For I am with you My little one.  Many are still sleeping.  They do not recognize the hour they are living in.

No comments: