Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hearing God - June 17, 2014

As I began to wait on the Lord the Holy Spirit within me began to sing:

Song:  "The Lord thy God, the Lord thy God, in the midst of thee, in the midst of thee, is Mighty, is Mighty, the Lord thy God, the Lord thy God, in the midst of thee, in the midst of thee, is Mighty, is Mighty, and I saw Him, high and lifted up, in Power and Grace and Authority, and He shall reign in the midst of thee forever and ever..."

Song:  "Won't it be wonderful there having no burdens to bare, joyously singing with heart bells all ringing oh, won't it be wonderful there..."

Song:  "I believe God, I believe God, ask what you will and it shall be done, trust and obey believe Him and say I believe, I believe God..."

Song:  "Only believe, only believe, all things are possible only believe...Only believe, only believe, all things are possible only believe..."

Oh, My child you are precious to Me.  For you come willingly to sit at My feet and wait patiently to hear from Me.  Oh, this blesses Me child.  The patient and the humble shall see Me for themselves.  Those that endure shall inherit and acquire much in My Kingdom.  I shall open the gates for you My beloved dove.  You are surely one of My own.  Oh, how I love you.  Oh, how I feel your love for Me. You and I are one.  We are bonded forever in love.  I shall pour out more and more of My spirit upon you.  Lean into Me more and more My love.  I shall treasure you always.  For you treasure Me.  You seek Me out with a hungry heart.  When you come and hear Me, you settle in, and relish every word.  My peace washes over you and My flood of love washes over and cleanses you.  My blood covers you dear one.  You are home, safe and secure with Me.  You have learned well at My knee and the path to Me is well worn by your continual coming.  As you listen, I pour more and more of Myself into you.  For as you come you are stretched to hold more and more of My new wine.  Oh, how I love you child. My heart sings at the thought of you.  Blessed are you My love, My dove.  Many have desired to be where you are, to speak to Me openly, and hear Me so clearly, but they have not put in the effort to find Me for themselves.  They have been taught the wrong ways, by the traditions of men.  This is why these words are so important, to show the way, the narrow way home to Me.  Simply by separating yourself from all distractions and focusing on Me, quieting yourself and waiting on Me.  I will come and speak to each heart that is truly listening.  I am no respecter of persons.  I am looking for all of My prodigals now.  Surely I come.  I desire for all to come and get to know Me personally and intimately for themselves.  I am not distant.  I desire to spend time with each one of you.  I can, for I am able to be with each of you at the same time, for I am limitless.  You would do well to heed this message and seek Me out for yourself.  Come, come away with Me now.  I long for you all to know Me.

Song:  "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...Master, Savior, Jesus, like the fragrance after the rain..."

No comments: