Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hearing God - June 11, 2014

Hello My little one, I love you, I love when you put Me first.  I love when your slumbering thoughts upon your bed are of Me.  I love when your mind is fastened on Me, for you truly seek after Me with your whole heart.  It blesses Me when My children pursue Me.  Now, I want you to continue to walk in your authority and dominion.  Much shall be given to you in the spirit for you are growing now in Me.  As you seek Me I shall be found of you.  My ways are not hard.  My ways are not your natural ways.  But, I am not hard to understand.  Come to Me with all of your questions.  I am able to answer you.  Follow Me and My leading step by step each day.  I am here with you.  As you are aware of Me and keep focusing on Me I become stronger and stronger in you.  Your life is all about getting to know Me. Your life is all about walking like Me, talking like Me, and acting like Me.  You are to be transformed into My image.  For you My child, My dear one, were created to be a reflection of Me.  Your life is not your own for I have bought you and redeemed you from your fallen state.  I am now lifting you to your next level in Me.  As you are faithful to pursue Me, you grow, level by level you are progressing in your journey with Me.  I am LOVE.  LOVE is all you need.  For in My LOVE you are complete and fully restored to your former glory and abilities.  My LOVE is powerful, transforming and life changing.  All who truly dwell in My LOVE are already walking in their destiny.  For I am the goal.  I sought you and you sought Me, now We have found each other and are unified.  Keep seeking Me child for you are truly growing.  I shall reveal more and more of Myself as you come.  You will only be given more knowledge of Me and My ways as you come and diligently seek after Me.  I am here.  How badly do you want to know more of Me.  We shall see.  Keep coming beloved keep coming.

No comments: