Friday, May 9, 2014

Hearing God - May 9, 2014

He stated:  Now you have time for Me?

I answered:  Yes, Lord

He continued:  Good, I have much to tell you.

You are entering into a new season.  A season of joy, a season of mystery, and a season of power.  As you endeavor to follow My leading, I shall uncover greater and greater mysteries.  You shall walk upon the high places with Me.  As you live and move and breathe in Me, more of Me shall be pouring out of you.

I want you to go see a chiropractor.  He goes to LSC.  To get everything aligned properly.  Watch what I do in this relationship.

Many are in the church that are not Mine.  But, he is Mine, I will use My true children to help each other.  This journey is for a faithful few.  My called out, My Elect, My Bride.  I seek a true heart to dwell in.  I then go to work purifying, purging, and cleansing each vessel who has a true heart and has willingly invited Me in.

To see the supernatural, you must start from within and then as it progresses it moves out into the manifestation of the physical reality that you live in.  I shall open your eyes, My Beloved to the deeper mysteries of My Kingdom and My Ways.  You have chosen to give yourself completely and whole heartedly to Me.  So I have chosen you as you have yielded to Me.  I shall use you mightily to set the captives free.  As I teach you My Ways, you must share them with others.  Your light burns brightly to light the way for others who are on their journey to Me.  I meet each one along the path as they set out on their own individual journey to meet Me.  I am the source and the whole of everything.  Eventually everything and everyone comes back to Me.  I create life and I extinguish life as I see fit.  I Am the I AM.  There is no other to compare to Me.  I Am All-Powerful, All-Knowing, I Am the main character in the play.  Everything centers around Me.  To know Me is to find your place in Me.  I have a plan and a purpose for everyone and everything I have created.  Much is created in My imagination and spoken words bring it to pass.  I know all.  As you come before Me and bow down to My will, I will show you more and more of Me.  I will not force Myself upon you.  But if you are willing to come and seek Me out, I shall surely meet you and We shall speak openly and honestly.  We have developed our relationship in you constant coming and waiting upon Me, I have come and as you have invited Me in, I come in and reveal Myself, layer upon layer to you.  For you and I are one, My Bride.  I see you and you see Me, though the veil is still dark and present We see each other face to face.  Soon the layers of your veil shall be completely removed, and you shall see Me as I see you clearly, face to face.  Much growth has taken place in you My dear one.  You are wise to fully put your trust in Me.  You are safe in Me.  I am growing stronger and bigger in you.  My light is transforming your life all around you.

Much change is coming.  I have prepared you for it My dear one.

Do not fear the change.  Do not fear anything.  Walk in My love and power.  Wield My authority.  I shall pour out more of My spirit upon you and your family.

I shall anoint your head once again with oil.  I shall raise you up in the midst of adversity.  I shall use your life as a candle in the darkness.  I shall never leave you.  I am here with you.

Oh, My love, your best days are upon you.  I have judged you and you are clean, pure and consecrated for Me.  Your life is consumed in Me.  My flame does not consume you, it only strengthens you and becomes brighter in you.  This pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  I shall accomplish many things in you now.  For much has been hidden in the preparation process.  But now you are ready for more.  I shall surely reveal more.

Patience is the key.

Song:  "You raise me up so I can walk on mountains, you raise my up to walk on stormy seas, when I am weak...and in the darkness...you raise me up, so high that I can see..."

No comments: