Friday, May 9, 2014

Hearing God - May 8, 2014

As I went to wait upon the Lord I heard these songs playing one right after the other...

Song:  "Take Me deeper than my soul could ever wander, let me walk upon the water wherever you may take me..."

Song:  "The Lord thy God, the Lord thy God, in the midst of thee, in the midst of thee, is Mighty, is Mighty...and I saw Him, high and lifted up, in power and grace and authority....and He shall reign in the midst of thee forever and ever..."

Song:  "I believe God, I believe God, ask what you will and it shall be done...."

You have an open heaven child

Song:  "Trust and obey, believe Him and say, I believe, I believe God..."

I love you child.  You are precious to Me.  Your faith is strong.  Your heart is pure.  You shall see Me face to face for I am removing the veil.

Song:  "We shall behold Him, We shall behold Him....Heir of salvation, Glory Divine..."

To truly know Me, you must come through love.  For love draws you in and captures your heart.  It warms your soul.  As I breathe upon you by My Spirit you are filled, once again with My power and strengthened in the journey.  I am doing much in you now, My little one.  We are one now.  I have heard your cry.  I will protect and provide for you.  Your journey is with Me and I shall walk beside you as you continue to follow Me on this path I have placed you on.  Do not worry over anything, just simply trust Me in all things.

  I stated:  Lord, I want to hear more.

He answered:  It is enough for now, My beloved.

No comments: