Friday, May 9, 2014

Hearing God - May 7, 2014

Hello Beloved, I have much to share today.  I have been eagerly anticipating our time together.  I love that you also are eager to come into My presence and sit awhile with Me.  For under My wing you are sheltered, strengthened and refreshed.  Each time you come I strengthen our bond.  For you My dear one are Mine.  I love all My children.  Soon, I will soon take you home with Me.  But for now let patience do her perfect work in you.  Live in Me, My dear one.  Fully trusting in Me.  You are Mine, Beloved, I will never let you go.  I love you, I see your heart.  I see how you love others.  It is a true reflection of Me, for I am love.  I am pleased with thee My little one.  As you arise and meet with Me, you go about your day and carry My presence with you.  For you are always mindful of Me.  Your heart and thoughts are constantly upon Me, this pleases Me child.  I know you and you know Me.  We are not distant from one another.  We are intimately connected in this hidden moment of the day before the world crashes in to draw you away into the cares that demand your attention.  As you go about your day, carry My Peace with you and rest in Me.  I am with you My love, My little dove, stay close now My precious one, I am here.  

No comments: