Friday, May 9, 2014

Hearing God - May 6, 2014

Song:  "When the world comes alive..."

I asked a question:  Lord what should I write to the teachers at my daughters school?

He answered:

It's a beautiful thing to want to be of service, and to feel called to help people.  It's an occupation of self denial.  With thankless hours of preparation.  Most days your efforts seem to go unnoticed.  But there are rare moments when you see a glimmer of hope among the children who are helped by your efforts.  Servants, good servants are worth their weight in gold.  They truly don't understand their value.  They have counted the cost and laid their hands to the plow and truly do not look back.  They have endured all manner of insults from their stampeding charges, and braved the cold, clueless stared of countless little ones as they endeavor to sow seeds of knowledge, love and kindness into each stony little heart.  You work, plan, and prepare for each day in an effort to make a difference in the lives of small, young and tender children.  Children come in all shapes and sizes with varying degrees of character.  They learn and grow at a rapid and inspiring pace, and much is accomplished in a single year.  A child is developing layer upon layer of their character as they live and encounter others.  I place people into your life for you to make an impact and leave a lasting imprint upon.  Beloved you are dearly loved for your service.  Be of good cheer My dear ones for I see all that you do.  I read every thought, I hear every word, I see every action.  I am a rewarder.  You are not alone in your journey, I see you.  

No comments: