Friday, May 9, 2014

Hearing God - May 5, 2014

Dream:  My husband is looking for My lunchbox, and needs me to find it.  I need to leave soon to get my daughter to school.  We are out of bread.  My husband says he needs some power foods.  He asks for steak.  He looks out the window and says Maci, is looking good (good=confident and secure).  There are no other kids my daughters age waiting for the bus.  I contemplate if she can ride the bus this morning so I can help my husband.  Then I see there are other girls outside the house my daughters age waiting for the bus.  I think my daughter is outside talking to them.

Interpretation:  You are about to be tested again.  There will be a famine of My Word which represents the bread, a power food.


You do not need to know everything just yet.  Keep walking day by day with Me.  I shall reveal to you what I want you to do.  Stay on the path you are on.  Secure and safe in Me.  I am teaching you more than you know in the quiet, in the stillness I am filling you once again with My oil.  I am examining you each day.  I am inspecting your garments.  I am giving you an extra measure of My love as you have asked.  I shall open the windows of heaven for you.  As you ask, I shall do it.  Your life is hid in Me.  My Father and I are pleased with thee.  Your heart is pure and clean, and soon My love, We shall see each other face to face.  But for now We shall meet here in the secret place, the time when you come and spend time with Me.  When you come before the start of your day and seek Me out for Me, not My hand, but to know Me better and to hear Me, to hear whatever I have to say.  This pleases Me child.  For you are Mine, in the stillness and in the quiet you come.  I love you and you love Me.  You are faithful in your pursuit of Me.  This pleases Me.  As you arise and come, I watch.  I am waiting for you My dear one.  I read your thoughts, I see your actions.  You have a very pure heart for you have allowed Me to purge you and to remove the dross as it bubbled up from within you.  I have done a deep work within you.  Now deep calls to deep and you hear Me well.  You are Mine, I shall never let you go.  I shall always be by your side.  You My love have a servants heart.  I shall use you to touch My people.  In the little things I am seen.  In the small actions that go unnoticed on earth, in heaven they are big.  Every act of kindness, every simple gift of love is recorded, every gentle word, every hug, all are reflections of Me.  You are reflecting Me well.  I see Me in you and this is what I created you for.  To love Me and to express Me to others and to love others.  It is well with thee.  I am pleased with thee.

Love Yeshua

Love is the key in My Kingdom.  Reflecting love and patient endurance are My calling cards.

No comments: