Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hearing God - May 4, 2014

I love you child.  You are very dear to Me.  I want you to go deeper into My word.  I want you to do a deeper study through the Strong's concordance and lexicon helps I have provided for you.  My word has many layers and you need to dig for My Truths.  I will reveal much to you as you yield and dig deeply into My words.  I will lead you, do not be lazy, yield and follow My unctions.  The more you know, the more you grow.  I am molding you into My image.  As you are faithful in seeking Me out.  As you persevere and endure each day you will find much treasure along the path.  I have placed many gifts, jewels and armor pieces for you along the path.  They are yours for the taking.  My yielded vessel, you are precious to Me.  For you come to behold Me, you are a True Seeker.  You are fully persuaded that I will meet all of your needs, but you are hungry, so very hungry for more and more of Me.  I shall surely give you your hearts desire.  For it is My hearts desire to reveal Myself to you.  I am watching you.  I am testing you once again beloved.  Do not grow weary in this journey.  Stay eager, stay watchful, stay hungry for more and more of Me.  As you seek, I shall reveal and uncover more and more of Me and My Ways to you.  Be it unto you according to your faith.  It is well with thee My beloved.  I will not allow you to be deceived.  I am leading, you are following.  It is well.  I love you.  Walking in your authority is walking in the Kingdom.  Ask now, ask for big impossible things, for I am ready to give you the supernatural.  If you are ready, just ask.

No comments: