Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hearing God - May 3, 2014

I am here child.  I see you.  Good morning My love.  As We journey together you become more and more like Me.  You are beginning to walk like Me, talk like Me and act like Me.  This pleases Me child.  For I know you.  I know your heart.  I know your thoughts.  You are ever mindful of Me.  My Ways are a mystery, but as you progress in Me they become clearer and clearer.  your life is so intertwined in Me now that you can't be separated from Me.  I am in you.  We are one.  Much is being revealed now to you and others that has never been revealed before.  Your life, your mind, your very being are wrapped up and secured in Me.  You go where I go, you say what I say.  For you My love are secure in Me.  Your life's purpose is to be wrapped up in Me.  As you endeavor to seek Me I will allow you to uncover My hidden Truths.  You have access to Me for you have been found faithful in your pursuit of Me.  The journey inward is prospering and producing much fruit in you.  This pleases Me, you have chosen the narrow road, you have yielded and not grown weary in your pursuit of Me and you know Me child.  Your faith is great and your fears are few.  Live in Me.  Live solely in Me and for Me, this is what I require of you right now.  You are prospering child.  It is well with thee.  I am pleased with thee, I love you dearly, keep coming.

No comments: