Friday, May 2, 2014

Hearing God - May 2, 2014

Hello My love.  I have been waiting for you.  I have been watching you.  You are beautiful to Me.  I love how you love Me.  You should write down your dream.

Dream:  A young girl Ericka had knee surgery, and in the middle of the night her mom called me to come over and pray for her because she was in a lot of pain and could not be comforted.  I went to her house and prayed for her.  Then her parents brought her to my house to watch over while she was healing.  She was put in my husbands side of the bed.  I was worried our little dog Gracie would jump on her and hurt her wounded knee.  But, Gracie was not in the room with us and when I opened the bedroom door , Gracie came in quietly and jumped up on the bed and snuggled down next to her.  The girl needed to go to the bathroom.  The main public bathroom was dark and the toilet was stopped up.  So we went to the smaller private bathroom which was clean and working fine.  Then she went into the living room to watch movies and was getting the chair settled and positioned just right for her to view her movies on the big screen TV.  Somehow earlier in the dream I remember that they, her and her parents, were looking for the golden ticket or golden bar.  Then I saw a large bar of Velveeta cheese and remembered that they were looking for the gold bar and she would be needing this, I know I'm supposed to write about this Velveeta cheese and the name of the girl Ericka.

Interpretation:

(I have looked up the meaning of the name Ericka and it means "forever", "Eternal", and "Alone"...

the little dog Gracie represents the Grace of God coming into the situation and bringing the Peace of God...

the golden ticket is the ticket to get you into heaven and without the ticket you can't get in, the ticket is your own personal relationship with God, through the Son Jesus Christ...

the bathrooms represent cleansing of the spirit and the public bathroom is too dirty and worldly, so you must go to the cleansing bathroom privately, because God wants us to come one on one to Him...

I am still pondering over the knee surgery....every knee shall bow to Jesus is all I'm getting so far....

The name Ericka is very important, I will have to ponder and meditate on this as I wait on the Lord to reveal the significance of this name, it seems to be pointing to Jesus Himself as He is "forever, eternal and alone"...there is only one God...

as I am writing this the Lord spoke:

You have done well child, the name Ericka represents the man-child in each one of My children, for they are fully reflecting Me (forever, eternal, and alone)  they have already been repaired and bowed their knees to My authority in them and through them, they have endured the painful process of being cleansed and purified ( which can only happen privately as they come to me one on one) to be My Bride and so by going through the process they have obtained the golden ticket and will not be denied access to Me.  The dog Gracie is a play on words...dog is God spelled backwards, the name of the dog is Gracie, but you most often refer to her as Grace....My Grace is sufficient for thee...the man-child was brought to your house to be nurtured and prepared for the coming of My Kingdom within them....I will send many in the days ahead for you to nurture and direct them in their own pursuit of Me....You shall be used mightily in this, and you will not be glorified...I WILL....

I am going to open many doors for you now My love.  For it is time for you to understand.  You are going deeper into the things of the spirit and now we shall move at a much more rapid pace.  The Kingdom is within you.  AS you dwell in Me and meditate upon these things you shall understand.

 I am your teacher, I will not force you to learn, but if you are willing I shall reveal many things to you.

 Much shall befall your once great nation and all of the world.  But, Remember, I am here and My hand is upon you.  I shall protect and provide for you.  You shall light the way for others to come to Me.  For I shall be open to all who come.  I shall draw many through you.

 My light is strong in you My little one.  You carry Me with you.  Much is going to transpire through you for My Kingdom.  Your life is hid in Me.  I am all you need.  I shall meet your every need.  As you draw closer and closer to Me I reveal more and more of Myself to you.  You My dear one are now consumed with Me.  My fire is burning brightly within you.  My light is glowing within and upon you now.  Your life is fully transformed in Me, I can see My reflection clearly within you and I can see My reflection in your actions, as you yield to My unctions and leadings.

 You may continue to go to LSC, but I alone am your teacher.  Do not allow anyone or anything to come between Me and you.  Bring everything you are involved in to Me.  Invite Me into everything you are involved in.  I shall lead you through everything.  I shall show you the Truth and the error in all things.  You are Mine.  You belong to Me.  As you live, move and breathe, I live, move and breathe within you.  For you My love have yielded, submitted and surrendered your earthen vessel for My use and this My love pleases Me.  I enjoy spending time with you.  I enjoy seeing you walk in My peace and Rest in Me fully persuaded that I will meet all of your needs.  This brings Me great joy.  I love you My little one.

 AS you yield to Me I become bigger and bigger in you.  Your life is hidden in Me.  Safe and secure under My wing.  You are fully persuaded that nothing can separate you from Me, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me. It is well with thee My love.  All is well with thee.  Sink deeply into Me this weekend.  Look for Me in everything you encounter, for I am here.  I lead, you follow.  Keep it simple.

Song:  "Light of the world, you stepped down into darkness..."

You are not dark My love, you are fair and full of My light.  A beacon on a hill.  Glow baby Glow.  I am here.  It is well with thee.  Think upon Me often.

No comments: