Friday, May 30, 2014

Hearing God - May 28, 2014

Always put Me first, get up earlier, so that you are not distracted by the cares of the day.  You must diligently seek Me first, above all else.  I must be first.  I love you little one, you are close to Me, do not slip away now from the shelter of My wing.  I will protect all that belong to Me and who dwell in Me.  I guide you child, daily I order your steps.  As you commune with Me our bond strengthens and deepens.  No one can separate you from Me.  No one, but you, if you chose to separate from Me you can, for you have free will.  I desire that you walk with Me.  I desire that you walk in your authority and dominion daily now.  Take no thought for who likes you or approves of you for you are no longer a man pleaser.  Your only goal, is to be a God pleaser.  When you come and wait upon Me it pleases Me.  When you invite Me into every moment of everyday it pleases me.  I am here with you.  I see all that you face each moment.  I am here to help and guide you.  But, I will not do it for you.  You must ask for My help.  Ask for My opinion.  Ask for My direction.  I will keep you on the narrow path.  I want you to begin to speak out in your authority.  Give Me your words to create.  I have given you an open heaven, but, you must do your part.  I want you to pray and then speak what is not as though it is and then I shall create.  Your words have power.  Use your imagination, use your visions and dreams and allow Me to create in you My purposes and plans.  I live in you child.  We are one.  I know you.  Speak child, speak.  Give Me something to work with.  I am ready to do a new thing, all I ask is that you participate.

No comments: