Friday, May 30, 2014

Hearing God - May 29, 2014

My child I am here.  I see you.  I am with you always.  Much is happening to you in the spirit.  You are growing in Me.  Keep your focus on Me at all times.  Do not lose focus of Me.  Live day by day, under the shadow of My wing.  Do nothing without asking Me first.  I am your guide.  Do not go out ahead of Me.  I lead, then you follow.  Stay close My little one.  Stay close.  Listen to My voice at all times.  Sense the spirit in all things.  I am alive in you.  You are seeking TRUTH in all things from Me, this pleases Me child for I alone am TRUTH.  You are safe and secure in Me.  Do not allow the scoffers to deter you.  Do not judge them either.  Do not look to the right or left at what others are doing or saying.  Look at Me, listen to Me, Obey Me only.  There will be many who try to pull you off of this path.  But, stay the course My beloved.  Do not get off of this path.  For I alone have awakened you to My plan and purpose for you.  Your destiny is before you.  I am here, do not fear.  I shall lead you, day by day.  My beloved dwell in Me deeper now, do not look away.  Stay close, keep your spiritual eyes and ears open now for many things shall come to distract and to deceive you.  You must discern.  I have increased your spirit of discernment.  You must walk carefully now.  Do not be deceived.  Your greatest days are before you.  Let Me lead.  Let Me guide you, My beloved.  I shall keep you.  Do not worry.  Do not fear, I am here.

No comments: