Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hearing God - May 24, 2014

Song:  "Jesus, friend of sinners, the one who gave His life for me..."

Song:  "Jesus, lover of my soul..."

Song:  "I believe God, I believe God, trust and obey, believe Him and say, I believe, I believe God..."

Song:  "Great and Mighty is He ( clap three times), Great and Mighty is He (clap three times), clothed in Glory, arrayed in Splendor, Great and Mighty is He..."

I will lift up your head child.  The enemy tried to bring division into your house last night, but, you held your tongue.  You are a sign and a witness for Me in these last days.  You are being bombarded with things now to test if your flesh is truly dead.  You have to recognize the battle sooner, but, you held your tongue, you repented of your thoughts and you have surrendered to My Will.  I have forgiven you and My mercy covers you.  You must cast these thoughts out and do not accept them as your own.  This is how the enemy comes in and raises a standard against you.  Do not allow a break in your wall.  You must keep your armor on at all times.  The enemy will try to come in like a flood but, you must raise up a standard against them.  A standard is a moral code or mindset that you will not change or allow to be changed.  Keep walking in My love.  Let love and mercy be your mindset.  Let My peace remain in you.  I am with you, I never leave you child.  Dwell in Me.

No comments: