Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hearing God - May 23, 2014

Song:  "I am holding onto you, I am holding onto you...."

Oh child you are My beloved and I will always provide for you.  I am here with you, leading and guiding you every step of the way.  I need you to be strong in Me.  Many of My people are weak, they have not made themselves strong in Me.

 You make yourself strong by waiting on Me, reading My word, praying in tongues, confessing My word, taking communion and spending time in My presence. When I remove My Holy Spirit many shall be left out in the dark, lost and alone.  Now is the time to draw close to Me while I may be found of thee.  I truly am all you need.

Song:  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on thine own understanding, but in all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy path..."

Close your eyes, what do you see?

VISION:
 I see you coming down a path and beckoning me to come and sit in the garden on the rock with you and we talk about what is to come

I see you child, I know your name and you know Mine.  We are one.  We shall never be parted.  I love you My dear one.  Stay strong in Me.

No comments: