Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hearing God - May 20, 2014

Hello My love.  I am pleased with thee.  You have chosen Me above all else.  You are beautiful to Me. I will always take care of you.   For you are My beloved Bride.  I will accomplish much through you.  My Kingdom is coming forth.  Behold, I shall do a new thing.  You shall be changed and transformed into a beautiful spirit reflecting Me.  You shall glow.  Do not be afraid of the change.  For you are in My hands.  I am the potter and you are the clay.  Many shall long to see Me as you shall.  For soon I shall carry you away and We shall speak face to face.  This world is going through many changes.  I have chosen you before the foundations of the earth to bring many of My children back to Me.  You shall lead them back to Me.  Even when you are not here, your blog with My words shall still be here as a bread crumb trail.  You must continue in Me all the days of your life.  I shall make you strong.  The journey ahead is an adventure like no other.  It is well with thee My love.  Stay close to Me.  I lead, you follow.  Many shall want what you have, and you shall point them back to Me.  For only I can save, only I can lead them.  But I shall use you My beloved to point the way.  I shall be the one instructing you on how to instruct others.  My Kingdom is expanding.  Your hope shall not be deferred.  I am coming for you soon, My love.  My little dove, stay humble, stay ready.  Behold, I come.

No comments: