Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hearing God - April 20, 2013

The great delusion is coming.  Do not be deceived My child, and do not be alarmed.  You must fight fear with faith, cast down fear and lift up My name and My banner of Righteousness.  My face sees all that happens upon the earth past, present and future before it happens.  You cannot see My face yet, but I can see yours.  Nothing is hidden from Me.  I see all your tests and challenges.  I am here.  I will guide and protect you.

 Remember, what I've already told you, go back and read My messages to you.  This is one reason I have told you to put them on your blog, as you type them, they are refreshed in you once again.  So many people will be snared in this delusion, they will be drawn into this alien deception by their own lusts.  People who are seeking after new experiences will certainly get their fill.  You are not to be counted among them.  Do not even be counted in their conversations.

 For this is an evil day, Remember, I will give ALL the desires of their hearts.  Some will attain everlasting life, some will attain destruction and pain.  My love, My dove, you will walk upon the high places with Me.  Keep seeking, keep climbing up My ladder, your path is narrowing once again.  TRUTH is to be your guest.

Your desire is for Me now, and your ways will lead you home with Me.  I have lit your candle and you are drawn to Me, like a moth to a flame.  I know you, will you follow Me all the way?  I trust that you will.  Do not be consumed with the worries of this world.  Be consumed and transformed by the renewing of your mind in Me.  I am your all consuming fire.  Repent, as I bring things to mind, and let My flames consume the dross, and iniquity from you.  Make straight the paths that I have placed you on.  Correct yourself, as I show you any errors, be quick to repent and change your ways and it will go well with you My love, My dove.

 My Glory will soon come upon the earth, it is a fiery flame that cannot be quenched, only those who have prepared and removed all worldliness and allowed Me to cleanse them of all their iniquities will be able to endue My flame, to them it will feel beautiful and warm because My flame is already burning within them.

But, to those who do not have My flame in them, it will be a terror and a horror beyond description.  Much pain is coming to all those who are not hidden in Me.  Much suffering is coming.  Even upon the children.  Many children of the earth will perish now.  Guard your children, teach them how to watch their gates.  The enemy is hidden deep within them now, through what has been allowed to enter into their gates:  eyes and ears.

  Remember, what I have recorded in My word, children shall rise against their parents and cause them to be put to death, and parents shall rise against their own children to cause them to be put to death, the love of many shall wax cold.  These days are upon the land now.  Perilous times are ahead for all who are not hidden in Me.  My child stay hidden in Me, heed My warnings.  Cleave to Me and no other.  I am your source of strength.  I am your protector and provider.  I am your teacher and guide.  I am your Rabbi.  Come to Me with all your questions and concerns.  We are one in this journey.  You are reflecting Me now.

Stay humble, lean into Me and allow Me to be your all in all.  TRUE LOVE casts out all fear.  Let ME ARISE BIG in you when fear comes, and let Me cast it far from you.  TRUST Me child, you are a force to be reckoned with, and the enemy will flee from you as you lift up your voice because you  carry My light, you are a beacon on a hill.  My light is burning bright in you.  Many will be drawn to My light in you.  When they come, show them how to receive My light, teach them how to wait on Me.  Read My Word - eat Me and drink Me much today keep the Sabbath with Me today (Saturday), commune with Me child, live in Me today, time set apart to be with Me is precious and it pleases Me child, it pleases Me.

  Many will come to Me and say Lord, Lord we are yours, but they are not Mine, I will have to say "Depart from Me ye workers of iniquity, I never knew you".  But, you, My child, My precious one, I do know, you are Mine and I will never let you go, stay close to Me child, breathe in, breathe out, We are one.  Our love grows with each passing day.  I truly rejoice in all My children who truly want to know Me.  It warms My heart and blesses Me when My children come to wait on Me and hear from Me.  I tell you, surely I come quickly to all who are waiting on Me.  Nothing can keep Me away from My true children, they are very precious to Me.

 My Bride is My delight, oh how I long to come for My Bride, soon, very soon My Father will tell Me to go and get My Bride, you and your brothers and sisters will be one with Me.  I will send you back as you have requested.  But, you must be diligent and press into Me now to prepare you for the battles that lie ahead.  I will prepare you, but We must prepare now, do not delay, come when I call you, wait on Me, commune with Me, eat Me and drink Me, pray without ceasing, Repent, Repent, Repent, humble yourself more before Me.  Give Me everything.  I need total access to all of you:  the good, the bad, the ugly.  Yield your all to Me.  You are a work in progress in Me, you are being changed daily now, things are bubbling up as you allow Me to cleanse you from all unrighteousness within you.

Stay humble, don't be shocked at what I find hidden in you, don't deny it, just repent and let Me cleanse you.  Purging and cleansing are sometimes quite painful, yield child, yield and allow Me to do My work within you.  I know you, I know all about you.  I am not shocked and surprised at what's in you, when I reveal these hidden sins, simply yield, repent and allow Me to work in you.  Do Not be discouraged by what I find and reveal to you.  Take heart, be of good cheer for I am here.  I am in your temple now, I am cleaning deeply and thoroughly My dwelling place and you My child are beginning to shine.  My "House" shall be called a house of prayer.  My "Light" will shine forth and dispel all darkness.

 Be ye holy, for I am holy.  I love you My child, My little one.  Let Me increase in you.  I must increase and you must decrease.  Be ever mindful of Me child.  In all your ways acknowledge Me and I will direct your path.  I will show you the absolute TRUTH in all things.  Seek Me child.

No comments: