Monday, May 19, 2014

Hearing God - May 18, 2014

Song:  "You've got a friend in Me...." (I heard this song on and off all night while I was awake and while I was asleep...)

I will always be here for you.  I will always be your friend.  We are on this journey together.  You are growing in Me.  As you seek to know My Truths, I will reveal them to you, for as you seek you shall surely find.  I shall allow you to uncover mysteries, these are jewels and gemstones that you shall find along the path.  Much has been hidden for you to seek out and know.  As you draw close to Me I reveal more about Myself.  As you come to truly know Me, you are strengthened and our bond becomes stronger.  Nothing can deter you from Me.  Our relationship has become the most important.  This is how you should live.  Abiding in Me.  Resting in Me.  Living in Me.  This is your eternal purpose.  I shall not be taken from you.  I am strong within you.  As you live and move and breathe - I am in you, living, moving, and breathing.  As you yield to Me I continue to grow in you.  For the Kingdom is within you.  You are beginning to rule and reign now.  As you yield to Me, and walk in your authority you are ruling.  Nothing shall be impossible to you.  For to walk in your authority is to be One with Me, to cast off the lies and limitations of who you truly are and what you are capable of doing in Me and through Me.  Nothing is impossible to you through Me.  Nothing is impossible to you through Me.  Only Believe.  I make all things new.

Song:  "Through you all things are possible..."

I am the light of the world.  My light dwells within you.  Shine baby, shine.  We are One.  You are Mine.  In an instant you shall be changed.  You are changing daily now.  I am Lord of all of you.  This pleases Me child, this pleases Me.

No comments: