Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hearing God - May 15, 2014

Song:  "Won't it be wonderful there, having no burdens to bear, joyously singing with heart bells all ringing, Oh, won't it be wonderful there..."

Song:  "You are so beautiful to me, can't you see, you're everything I hoped for, you're everything I need, you are so beautiful to me..."

Oh, how I love you My dove, you are truly rich in mercy and grace and you are full of My Love.  I am the light in you and I am the light of the world.  No man is an island to himself and Obama is about to have a rude awakening to the fact that I am God.

Song:  "I believe God X2, ask what you will and it shall be done, trust and obey, believe Him and say I believe, I believe God..."

Put your Trust in Me and you shall never go wrong.  Put your Trust in Me and I shall lead you to the promised land.  Put your Trust in man or any other and you shall never find your way home.  Only I am Trustworthy, Only I am TRUTH.  I am what you seek.  Keep your eyes focused on Me.  I will never lead you astray.  Place your hope in Me and I shall not disappoint you.  Oh, My beloved I come now, are you ready, fill your lamp, do not delay.  Fill your lamp.  Keep Me close.  Draw the curtain now and shelter in place in Me.

No comments: