Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearing God - March 20, 2-13

I love you child.  I long for our time together.  I love when you put Me first, it shows you care about Me and it shows that your flesh is losing it's hold on you.  Thank you for putting Me first everyday, it's a beautiful thing, and does not go unnoticed.  My hearts desire is to commune, fellowship and talk with My people, but most turn away to their own desires, and few put Me first, I am thankful for all of My people who make time for Me and put Me first.  It pleases Me to see you pant over Me and long for Me to speak to you.  It pleases Me and blesses Me.  It encourages Me that I am loved, not for what I can do for you (even though I can do anything) but for who I am.  You understand who I am.  I am your God, your Elohim and you love Me.

Do you hear the wind, I am in the wind, it should remind you of Me, strong and powerful, soft and gentle, invisible and yet you know it's there.  I love to come in the wind and play with your hair, I love to caress your face and hug you in the wind, have you ever felt My hug in the wind?  Have you ever felt My tickling you in the breezes and have you ever felt Me playing with your hair in the wind?  Now you know it's Me, trying to get your attention.  I want you to pay close attention to My creation and tell Me when you can see me, it will be a fun game for us.

 I enjoy spending time with you, My little white dove, you are Mine.  Keep doing what you're doing to seek Me out, search diligently with all your heart for Me daily, spend more time in prayer and My word, I can see everything you do, nothing is hidden from Me.  Remember, I am constantly watching you and reading you (your thoughts are open before Me).  I am drawing you into My peace, the more time you spend with Me the more I fill you with My presence, My oil, My precious Holy Spirit the Ruach Ha Kodesh.

 I will give you My riches if you will use them wisely.  Be kind and loving to everyone, no matter what you face, for I am watching, I am leading, I am guiding.  I am bringing people into your life, Remember, I test, test, test My faithful ones.  I know how to push your buttons to see what kind of fruit you have brewing inside of you.  Nothing is hidden from Me.  But much about yourself is hidden from you.  Be quick to repent when I reveal the things that are within yo that need to be purged and cleansed.  This is part of your deliverance, and part of your whitening process.  This is what I use to remove your spots and blemishes and wrinkles from your wedding garment.

Thank you for wanting to please Me as much as you do.  For you are willing to serve Me.  My eyes are always on you.  I do not slumber or sleep.  I see all, I know all.  People live foolishly and think I don't see or don't care what they do, they are deceived.  They think they can put Me off, that they have plenty of time, but they do not understand the times they are living in.  I am coming soon, and most are not prepared and ready for Me.

  This time you are spending in My word, in prayer and waiting on Me is your preparation time, it's your sanctification time, this time is invaluable to you, for this is the most important time of your life right now.  you have chosen wisely My child, and you will live wisely.

 Do Not allow yourself to be deceived in any area of your life, come to Me and ask.  Remember, invite Me into your day, invite Me to go with you wherever you go and to show you where you might be deceived and I will show you the absolute truth in all things, and stay sheltered under My wing and I will protect you.

 Put on your armor everyday before you go out into the world.  This will shelter you from the world, and My shield will protect you.

  Stand guard upon your wall.  Keep watch upon every gate, do not allow the enemy to come in and flood you with doubts, or temptations to draw you away from Me.  Lean on Me, lean into Me, TRUST ME Only, keep your focus on Me and I will direct your steps in this journey.  We are together in this My child.  I am willing to guide you in all areas of your life, are you willing to allow Me?  Are you willing to let go of the reigns and let Me drive?  I am for you Sherry Gardner, I will never leave you, I may be silent, but I am here, never doubt My love for you, TRUST that I alone know what's best for you.  I will lead you  into My pasture.  You are safe as long as you shelter in Me, and obey Me, I am all you need, I am your source.  Remember Me child, walk in My Ways, My paths of righteousness will always lead you home.  I am filling you with My love, you are learning of My love, you are seeing people in My love.  You will help people in My love, but for now abide in Me, abide in My love.

No comments: