Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hearing God - March 19, 2013

I knew you would come child.  I am here, you are correct I am always here.  Yes, I was testing you.  Your life is in My hands, it's the perfect place to be.   No one knows the depth of My love for you.  You are My beloved and you come to hear from Me.   You wait patiently for Me and that will be rewarded.  I am a God who rewards My faithful children, just like you reward your faithful children.  Keep your eyes focused on Me in these last days of your life.  Do not take one day off of your focus on Me.  Our journey is gaining strength as you purposely focus on Me.  My plan for you is that you focus on Me for now, TRUST Me child, you are growing in Me, you are being transformed into My image, you are reflecting Me and as others view your life filled with the Ruach Ha Kodesh they see Me living in you. You carry My presence in My Ruach Ha Kodesh  dwelling in you and people are beginning to see it.
 I am beginning to trust you more, for you are diligent in your pursuit of Me.  Never forget that I am near, and DO NOT FEAR, for fear is not of Me.  No matter what you see in the coming days and much will come, keep your focus on Me, remain in My peace.  TRUST ME ALONE, I will never disappoint you.  Your job is to leave an example of how to follow after Me.  Your family will see your good work.  Always love them and treat them kindly, for this is your reasonable service to Me.  Sow your seeds of love and faithfulness in your home and in the lives of the people I put in your path.  Do not negate or brush off the little things I bring to your mind to do for others, no matter how small or humble they seem, they are important to Me.

DO NOT BE Prideful, walk in humble submission to Me and do what I ask you to do.  When I ask you to do something like send a card or make a cake or a meal, these are things that I want to do for people, and I want to use you to do them.  They do not go unnoticed to Me, everything is being recorded.  You must be diligent to do your part, no matter how small or humble it is.  Your life is in My hands go with the flow each day, let Me flow in and out of (through) you.  My spirit is reigning in your heart now.  For you have exalted Me above all else in your heart.  I am the most important thing to you now, and I will use you, My willing vessel to pour Myself through.  Stay close to Me child, hold My hand as I guide you.  We are going up the mountain, it is a solitary journey, peace be still My child, Rest in Me, walk where I lead you today.  Do Not make you own course, stay on the path that I have laid out for you.  I know what is best for you.

 When something comes up to cause you fear, and many things will come to trick your eyes and cause uneasiness and fear Rebuke it immediately hold out your hand (my hand) and say "Get thee behind Me satan, away with you, the Lord rebuke you", and it will have to flee.  Many of My children are not ready, but, you must be ready, for the battle is intensifying now and many will be led astray.  I call and I call but few are willing to heed My voice, this is why I have called you to this fast and prayer time with Me, to turn the hearts of the people back to Me, in true repentance and acknowledging of Me.  I am the light of the world, and when you come to Me, I expel the darkness.  Let Me shine My candle in you and examine all of you, do not hold anything back from Me...I am your source.  I alone know what you need.   You live in luxury compared to most of the world, never doubt that My hand of blessing is upon you.  Live in My light, let Me flow freely over you now.

You have come many miles on this journey with Me child, do not give up, wait patiently for Me now, and all will go well for you.  I will not rush My time with you, I love you and We are building Our relationship, and relationship takes time.  The dross is still coming out of you.  You are still in the refining fire, I am still purging your vessel, and you are in your whitening process for Me.  I am purging you child, submit humbly to My purging.  This is necessary in your refining process.

My Ways are not your natural ways child, seek to follow Me in all you do.

Your life is in My hands, TRUST ME child, and remain in My peace.  I am here with you.

The people will lose their minds, whose minds are not stayed on Me.

I am your safe place, only I can protect you, only I can give you peace, only I can lead you out of the pit.  I am your way maker.  I am your guide.  Lean on Me, let Me do all the work, I alone will carry you.  TRUST NO ONE BUT ME.

No comments: