Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearing God - May 14, 2014

Song:  "Won't it be wonderful there, having no burdens to bear, joyously singing with heart bells all ringing, Oh won't it be wonderful there..."

There are days and then there are DAYS, you are living in the last of the last days.  Your eyes shall see a multitude of changes.  Fear not child, for I am with you.  I shall lead you.  I shall protect you.  Much is going to be given to you to help your understanding.  Stay strong in Me, keep your focus on Me.  I am your source of strength.  Let My light and My love shine through you.  Many shall come to Me, but few choose to follow My lead.  I watch each life and record each ones ways.  I see all that man does.  I hear their secret plans, I see their hearts.  I caution you all to come to Me for your needs.  Come, ask Me to help.  I am the Lord.

Song:  "The Lord thy God X2, in the midst of thee X2, is Mighty X2, and He shall reign in the midst of thee forever and ever..."

My Ways are not mans ways.  My Truths are not mans truths.  Come to Me now to know TRUTH.  Come and hear from Me.  I am waiting for you all.  Come, behold I am here, do not miss your opportunity, do not miss your moment.

No comments: