Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hearing God - April 1, 2013

My child, you should always put Me first, other things can wait.  I am what you need most of all.  Only I can fill you with My Ruach Ha Kodesh = Holy Spirit, only I can make you strong.  Do Not allow your flesh to separate you from ME now.  In this present hour you need to know Me.  You need to Rest in Me.  You need to be molded into My image so that My Father will be pleased with you.  Yield My child, yield, you can sleep later but when you hear the call to "come away with Me My child" - you must arise.  I will not force you to come.  You have to make your own choice to come and be with Us. For We are always here waiting for you.  It's all up to you child.

 The question is:  How deeply do you drink?  Are you a sipper? Are you a gulper? Or, will you drain the glass? It's up to you.  I will give you as much of Me as you truly want.  But, you must do your part, do not be lazy and slack off, or I will pass you by.  I see you child, I always see you, but I will pass you by if you are not looking for Me.

 This is your training ground, your time with Me is your most profitable.  I am pouring into you more than you know.  I am strengthening your spirit and your heart.  Do Not be dismayed over what you see happening around you in the world.  Stand strong and focus on Me alone.  I will lead you by the hand, eat Me and drink Me, do not let your oil drain out.  You must replenish your oil = trim your lamp daily. This is crucial to your life now.

Be diligent in your pursuit of Me.  I love it when you chase after Me, hoping to get a glimpse of Me.  This shows Me your heart and your desire.  Have you realized I have opened your eyes more and you are viewing the world through My eyes.  You see differently now.

  This world has lost it's hold on you, child.  No longer are you attached to the things of this world or the people around you.  You are focused on Me and I am focused on you, I am still testing you child - Remember that.

 You have not  "arrived", there is much to be delivered from.  I am at work in you now.  I am busy purging your vessel of all unrighteousness.  I am cleaning you deeply and thoroughly. As you yield to Me, I will remove the layers, remove the veils, separate the darkness from the light in you.  There is not much darkness in you now.  For as I expose it, you are quick to repent and this allows Me to purge it from you and clean you deeply.  This is why repentance is so important.  Unrepentance is a gate that keeps many locked-up in despair and hopelessness.  Unrepented sin will keep ME separated from you.

  But, I will not abandon you, I will always expose your sin if you are willing to hear Me, and as you repent I will draw you closer to Me, each time I cleanse you I am giving you a thorough scrubbing for you must be holy to come into My presence.  I am holy, so you must be holy.  Do Not allow sin to linger and separate you from Me.  Stay clean, Repent quickly.

  Stay focused on Me and I will show you the way.  I am willing to do a mighty work in you, but you must allow Me access to you.  Submit to Me in all things pertaining to your life.  Submission is a key to unlocking My heart.  Humble yourself before Me and allow Me free reign in your life.  Look to Me I am the author and finisher of your life.

 You can do nothing of value without Me.  I must be at the center, everything flows from Me.  I am the door, I am the way, I am the power source.  Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.  Shelter under My wing, My precious one, My little dove.  Stay humble, stay meek, be kind, be loving, be patient, endure, persevere no matter what - persevere in all things.

 I am watching.  Behold, I come quickly, stay prepared.  I will protect you.  I will provide for you.  Do Not Worry, Do Not Fear.  I AM here.  Stand strong in Me, I am all you need.  You are loved.

No comments: