Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearing God - March 31, 2013

Dearly beloved We are gathered here today to commemorate My Son, My Precious Holy Son, who was willing to be your sacrifice.  He came and sacrificed Himself as your Passover Lamb.  The Perfect sacrifice for you.  He is worthy to be praised and adored.  He is the door in which you come to Me.

We are One and you will never fully know Me until you fully know Him.  He is your Passover Lamb.  I am pleased that you think on Me often, and are taking part in My festival of unleavened bread.  I want you to observe all of My pre-ordained festivals.  It honors Me when you seek to do My will.  I see you child, I see all your ways.  It pleases Me when you think on Me.  I am here and I read your heart and thoughts frequently.  Keep your focus on Me and all will go well with you.

 Meditate on My word and My Ways, learn as much as you can about My Son.  I want to empower you with His power.  I am busy transforming you into My Son's image.  You are learning to deny your flesh when re-acting to others, and re-act as I lead you, in quiet and gentleness, in meekness and humility, and as you re-act in these characteristics of My Son, they will see My Son, being formed in you, and coming through you.

 Yield My child, yield to Me, as I lead you down My paths of righteousness.  I am meek and lowly, follow Me.  I am Love.  Love is patient, Love is kind, Love keeps no record of wrongs done to them.  Love honors, Love Loves, Love protects and covers.  Walk in My Love.  Let My Love cover you and flow through you.  I am with you child, I am in you.  I have empowered you with My Grace.

I know your heart.  We know you.  We know you love Us, and We love you.  Wisdom speaks kindly of you too.  Love people child, open your eyes more to see Me in My people and creation.  Endeavor to know Me child and make your home in Me.  I have made My home in you.  I dwell in the midst of My people.  I am here - you Do Not need to search for Me child - I am here.  You have invited Me into your life and I will never let you go for you are Mine.

 My beloved little dove, I see you.  TRUST Me in everything.  Nothing is to big or small for Me.  Let My compassion grow in you.  Make yourself strong in Me.  Seek Me out daily, invite Me into your life's circumstances, let Me in and I will show you My ways.  I desire that you walk in My ways and not your own ways.  I desire to work through you.  Focus on Me.  TRUST in Me alone.  I am your source.  I love you child.  Let My love guide you today.  Remember Me often.

No comments: