Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hearing God - May 10, 2014

Song:  "We believe in the cruxcifiction, We believe in Jesus Christ, We believe in the Resurrection, cuz He's given us new life....We believe...We believe..."

Song:  "Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day..."

Oh, how beautiful when I hear praise and worship coming out of you.  It pleases Me to see you fully resting in Me.  Cast off all shackles that try to bind you now, for you are free in Me.  I alone am your leader, I alone am your guide.  Our journey together is a beautiful thing.  You draw close to Me, as I draw close to you.  You come fully knowing I'll meet you as you wait.  I wait for you fully knowing that you'll come.  Your life My love is in My hands.  You are safe and secure in Me, We shall soon be together.  I shall reach for you and draw you higher into Me for you are faithful in the little things, so now I shall show you much more.  Keep your eyes upon Me, focus on Me. I am your source, as you center all your attention on Me our bond grows stronger.  Our spirits connect more and more.  We are moving in sync with one another.  I love you child.  I love how you love Me.  I love how you are quick to be obedient to Me.  You are surrendered to Me.  I love you, you are a true vessel of honor.  Behold, My Bride, I do a new thing upon the earth, many shall see Me now.

VISION: I am out in space and I can see the whole earth,  I see the earth completely dark and there is a light ray in an arc shape around the top half of the earth, then I see darkness on the other side of the sky it's as if the light is watching the darkness and the darkness cannot quench or penetrate the light

Many shall run in terror seeking help in the darkness that is coming.  I shall transform many in the darkness and send them out to lead others to seek after Me in the darkness, for I am in the darkness as well as the light.  As they cry out to Me for help, I will help them.

Behold, a new adventure is upon you child, wait patiently for it My love, I shall lead you and you My dear one shall follow.  Your hope is in Me.

No comments: