Friday, May 9, 2014

Hearing God - April 14, 2013

Song:  "Listen to the trumpet of Jesus, while the world hears a different sound..."

I am coming.  Be ready, stay the course, life is short.  Time is running out.  I will soon take you home with Me, for you are Mine, I love you child, stay close to Me, do not tarry, drink from My well, Eat Me daily.  Commune with Me often during the day.

 Heed My instructions, I warn you child all is not as it appears on your earth.  Great deception is coming.  Many who are not focused on Me and do not know My voice, will be snared by the evil one.  Many will be lost, and snared.  Take heed that you follow and stay close to Me child, as close as you can for time is short, I am coming SOON !  Be ready, Be vigilant, Watch and Wait for ME.  I draw near, I am at the door.  Seek Me child, first, above all else.

 Don't stop coming child you need Me desperately in these evil days.  Much has been set into motion on earth, but, DO NOT fear, I will deliver you from it all, I will not leave you alone.  I am here.  You must stay prepared and diligent as you wait for Me.  Put on your armor, plead My Blood, commune with Me, pray, read My word and let Me grow bigger in you.  The man-child is growing.  We are one with you child.  We will never let you go, or leave you alone to fend for yourself.  For We, My Father and I are your source.  Our Spirit the Ruach Ha Kodesh will direct you in your steps.  We are here to help you.  Do not hesitate to ask for our help.  Invite us into your day, often and We will help, lean not on your own understanding, or resources, let us help, cry out to Us and We will answer you.  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye We will come.  We will always protect you, We will always provide for you, We will always come to your aid, for We love you child, and you love Us.  We are one with you child. you are ours and no one, nothing can pluck you out of My Father's hand.  You are secure in Us.  Abide in Us only.

 Stay out of Babylon child.  Shelter in Me, Babylon is falling and destruction and judgement is happening now.  So, stay out of Babylon, so, you won't get caught in the fall - out or snares set to trap and deceive My chosen ones, My Elect, My children need to take heed to all My instructions now.  There is no time left to delay.  Come quickly to Me now child, come often, keep Me at the forefront of your mind.  Lean into Me, press into getting to know Me more.  Praise and worship Me with your whole heart.  Lean not on your own understanding, lean on Me, let Me drive, I will keep you, for I never slumber or sleep.  I am always watching over you, I read every thought, I see every act you do, nothing is hidden from Me.  I am taking My light, My candle and shining it into you now, I am inspecting your inward parts, your secret places that even you don't realize you have, I am looking for leaven.  I am looking for any seed sprouting that is not of Me.  Keep you house (temple) clean.  Be diligent in this My child, My little one, take heed, lest anyone deceive you.

 I am your only guide, I am your only teacher.  Stay close, do not stray far from Me on any given day now.  Focus on Me, if you remove your focus you cannot hear Me clearly.  My still small voice is the key to Me and My instructions for you.  I will not force you to listen.  You choose to listen and quiet yourself to hear Me.  Be still and know that I am God.  If you seek Me with your whole heart and come and wait before Me I will come.  You must participate in Our relationship.  I did not create puppets.  I created people with free-wills to commune with and fellowship with.  It's My hearts desire to have fellowship with My creation.

 But, few, sadly few, want to come and fellowship with Me.  Few heed My call, few take the time to come and wait before Me, few truly want to hear from Me.  Few are bold enough to come and hear from Me themselves.  Only I know what is coming, I reveal the future in My timing, I instruct My people to safety.  I love, I protect, I prepare, I cover My Own.  Not everyone will be protected and provided for.  I only protect and provide for My Own.  I know who are Mine.  Each person, must choose Me, must find Me, must build their relationship with Me on their own, no one can do this for you, you have to come to Me for yourself.  No one can share their oil, you must get your own oil from Me, from spending time with Me and by reading My word and meditating on Me.  This relationship is personal, like a husband and wife, there is intimacy, no one can do this for you.  You, each one of you have to search for Me, seek Me with your whole heart, be diligent in your search and I will come.

 You cannot get to Me through another.  You cannot hear Me through another.  You must come and hear from Me for yourself.  I am not difficult to find.  But, you alone must find Me for yourself, I bid you now, to come while I may be found.  Come, come now My children and let Me guide you home.

  There is a place inside of you that I created for Me.  It is a void you feel if you don't have a relationship with Me.  Only I can fill this void, not money, not sex, not the worldly things you run after.  No, only Me, you need Me, you just don't realize it, you are blind and you are deaf and you don't realize the day of your visitation is here.  I long to gather you all to Me, but, I will not force anyone.  I just beckon you, each one of you to come.  Come to Me as you are, don't wait to clean yourself up, I will clean you, just come to Me, it's easy, I do not make it hard, it's simple come to Me now, say "Jesus, I am a sinner, come and cleanse me from my sins, I believe that you come from God, I need your help, come and show me the way home", and I will come and help you.

 Speak My name for My name calls forth good and dispels evil.  I am the light of the world.  I am coming for My Bride.

No comments: