Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hearing God - April 13, 2013

Song started playing in my head:  "The Lord thy God, the Lord thy God, in the midst of thee, in the midst of thee, is Mighty, is Mighty, the Lord thy God, the Lord thy God, in the midst of thee, in the midst of thee is Mighty is Mighty, and I saw Him high and lifted up, in power and grace and authority....and He shall reign in the midst of thee, in the midst of thee forever and ever..."

I am strong and mighty to save.  I will protect and save all of My people in My time.  Some of My people will be saved immediately, and some will be saved later in My time.  I alone will tell you when I'm coming for you.  Take heed to My words.  Do Not fear.  TRUST in Me alone.  My plans are different from your plans.  You just need to follow Me day by day.  It's a daily walk, a habit, a custom that is developed over time.  Submission is key in your daily walking with Me.  This is a simple task, not easy, but simple to understand.  Do not be concerned with all the you-tube Christians, they are not given all of My information.  They do not know all, lest they be puffed up in pride and fall.  I reveal My secrets to different ones, here a little, there a little.  No man can truly hold and comprehend everything, only I God Yeshua can do that.  Man is limited in his comprehending.  You My child, Remember, you are not to judge, just love and listen to Me.  What I have told you about the man-child is TRUTH, it is in My Word, it is Me replicating Myself in My people.  I am pouring Myself in you, the birthing process comes at different times of development for each one.  My children who are seeking Me are truly sold-out to Me, but, they do not know everything, so they still miss the mark on My information, they miss My meaning, because I have not revealed all to one single person.  Only I Yeshua Know All.  Only I Know everything.  You have to come to Me yourself and get your information from Me and Me alone.  You may disagree with some of what My children are saying, but, do not argue or debate or judge, just come to Me, I am the judge not you.  I will correct them and adjust their perception not you.  You are to trust Me.  I am your leader and the things I have revealed to you are TRUTH.  Trust Me.  Allow Me to correct My children not you, but you, do not be double minded and shift your believing back and forth between what I have told you and what someone else has said I have told them.  You must believe Me above all the other voices that are talking now.  Do not be deceived, do not be caught in a snare, and pulled away from your obedient walk with Me.  I will not feed you lies.  I do not lie.  I speak only the Truth.  I reveal to you My mysteries as I want to reveal them.  You must stay in unity and seek common ground and oneness with My True Children.  Remember, I reveal different things to different people, My Ways are not your ways.  You do not know everything, and you never will.  But, what I want to reveal to you, that I reveal so that you will know.  AS I reveal things to you, you must TRUST that it is Truth.  I will not lie to you.  Do not doubt what you have heard Me tell you.  TRUST Me child.  Come to Me with your concerns and what you have heard someone else tell you they heard Me say.  I will guide you in the TRUTH.  I alone know.  

No comments: