Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearing God - March 25, 2013

My child, My child there are many things I want to reveal to you.  But, you are not ready for them.  Take heed, that no man deceive you.   I will not be mocked, whatsoever a man sows that shall he reap. Many endeavor to come into My Kingdom, but, few truly do.  I tell you it's the narrow way child, only the narrow way.  My word is truly a "living vessel" and you must search for Me in it with all of your heart.

 Taking communion is taking part in My Passover, it's how you truly enter into Me.  Prayer builds a bridge back to Me.  Waiting on Me allows Me to descend the staircase down to you and allows Me access to your heart.  I am the only God.  I am real.  There is no one, there is nothing else like Me.  I will have My way in everything.  My way is powerful, it is governed by love and honor.  My way is TRUTH.

 In this Passover season, starting today Focus on Me.  Read Exodus 12, and the gospels.  Study My life and My Ways.  There is much to reveal to you in My Passover, and I will open up My word and send wisdom to reveal My truth to you.  I am pleased that you are taking part in My Passover, it will go well with you.  I want you to take My feasts and holy days to heart and honor them each year as long as you  are here, for they are Mine and We will be doing them in heaven and on earth in the Millennium.  My Ways do not pass away.  This is a time of feasting and joy and remembrance, the Seder is tonight, read through the hadahah as you plan to participate in the Seder meal as you wish.  DO NOT eat any leavened bread for seven days after the Seder tonight.  Take communion often in these feasts days.  This is a time set aside for joy, thanksgiving and remembrance, not fasting.  Fasting is good, but do not fast on My holy feasts and festival days.  Remember, Obedience is better than sacrifice to Me.

  I see you child, I know your heart and it pleases Me, you are clean, keep walking in My love and My Ways.  Let Me surround you and lead you, follow Me.  Watch Jerusalem, google it, find a source online that you can see each day, for out of it will flow the issues that will effect the world and what is coming upon it now.  The hour is here child, I am very near.  Keep yourself with all diligence, focus, focus, focus on Me and only on Me.  Do Not allow yourself to be distracted, or to let your oil drain down or out.  Keep your custom, your custom is Me now.  Do Not slack off in what you are doing.  Press in child, press into Me now, as never before.  I have much for you My love, My dove.  We will soon soar on eagles wings together, for We are One child.  Stay pure.

 I am drawing you closer into Me, can you feel Me gently tugging on your heart strings.  Yesterday, you where making melodies in your heart and thus producing songs out of your mouth spontaneously to Me.  You were light and full of love, that was Me, you were reflecting Me as I was tugging on your heart strings.  To truly reflect Me, you will be filled with love and it will naturally just flow out of you.  Let your heart be filled  daily with Me and My love.

My dear this journey is ramping up now and I am thrilled to be taking it with you.  Stay humble and correctable, Repent as I lead you.

 First stop New York.  Next stop Chicago.

No comments: