Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearing God - March 24, 2013

I love you child.  Your world is about to change, it is time.  I will take care of you.  Do Not fear.  Beloved, you must seek Me early and Do Not Neglect One Day.  Your life is in My hands.  Pray and read My word.  Drink deeply of Me NOW.  Stuff yourself with My word.  I want My word in you fully.  Pray in the spirit.  I need you full of Me, I need to work through your vessel as you pray in the spirit, will you yield your vessel to Me?  I want to move through My people.  But, you must be yielded to Me.

 Watch Jerusalem - everything that is coming is centered around Jerusalem.  Jerusalem is like a time clock or stop watch as things unfold there, it will effect the events of the world.  I am unfolding My end-time plan and I will use My people.  Stay separate from the earth, stay consecrated unto Me.  Stay holy and stay filled with My oil.  You cannot afford to let your oil drain out of you now.  I am in control of you.  I need you full of Me.  Put your armor on daily and nightly.  Cover your life with My blood daily and nightly.  Take communion daily and often.  Drink Me and Eat Me.  Keep Me ever on your mind.  Pray constantly.  Keep your focus on Me.  Stay sheltered in Me.  DO NOT FEAR.  Trust Me and Only Me.  TRUST NO ONE ELSE.

I am the way, I am the door.  I am the source of life.  I am the Pearl of Great Price.  Rivers of Love are pouring down on you now, My dove.  Receive My Love, it is a free gift to you, I give My Love in abundance to all who seek Me and My Love.  I enjoy being with My people, I enjoy spending time alone with you, My Beloved.  These times are very special to Me.  When you set your heart to seek Me and hear Me.  I was drawn to you, like a moth to a flame.  Your love is deepening, can you not feel it?  Your heart is changing, for I am consuming you with My love.  I will flood you with My love.  For I am love, and everything flows out of love.  The more you understand Me, the more you will experience My love.

 I will reveal much to you in My word and in our times together, for everything is not written in My word, and I have many things to share with you.  My children seek for a sign, but I want you to seek Me and Me alone.  I want relationship, one on one with each one of My children.  It is good to know your creator, it will go well with you as you endeavor to know Him.  I will bring "Wisdom" in and reveal many things to you now.

  DO NOT BE Prideful in any area of your life.  Walk in humility, under the mantle of humility I have given you.  There are many tests ahead, where you will need to walk in humbleness.  Pride will try to rise within you, but, you must Rebuke it, and stay humble before Me, DO NOT Reveal the things you are learning to people unless I tell you too. Speak carefully and be of few words.  Let silence be your friend.  I still want you to put these words on your blog, but as you speak and interact with people, do not get puffed up in pride, speak softly, stay humble.  You do not know everything I am doing.  You only see in part.  As I lead you, you will hear Me tell you to share with this person, then tell them what I tell you to share.  Yield to Me child, let Me use your tongue.  You must keep a bridle on your tongue.  Humility walks in very few words, and speaks softly, and will give an answer WHEN asked, otherwise keep silent, even when you know the answer.  It is very difficult to keep your tongue on a short leash, but it can be done, you must be diligent in this, for this is the only way.

 You must be quick to repent when you slip and fall and I will be quick to cleanse and purge you from your filthiness.  My Ruach Ha Kodesh will help you child, My truth will shine out and you will be lit by My candle and will be able to see.

 I will take you into the supernatural realm when I deem you are ready and not before.  Be patient child, patience is a virtue.  Live in Me, Live by Me.  Let Me be your only guide.  I will direct your steps.  I am renewing your heart, I am giving you My heart.  Others hearts are growing dark, while yours is glowing brightly with My presence.  Remember child, DO NOT judge anyone, and be quick to repent when you fall.  There are traps and snares everywhere now, set to cause you to stumble, and many are set up in your own home.  Walk carefully child, keep Me ever before you.  Behold, I come quickly, stay ready, keep your lamp trimmed, stay full of Me.  Listen for Me, Be still, in the presence of your daily activities, no matter who you are with, do not allow the way they are acting to cause a re-action in you, you focus on Me, listen and ask Me for how to respond and I will guide you each time in My love, there is always peace in My love, no matter how your children act, or your husband is acting, do not act as they do, do not re-act to them in a negative way, do not agree with their negative actions or words.  You walk in Me, you walk in peace, you walk in My love, listen to Me speaking on the inside, if you have to close your eyes for a moment, please listen to Me child, in this it is vitally important to your deliverance.  You must not allow the negative words or actions of your family to cause you to feel negatively towards others or them, they may shame you, but do not judge them, I am the only judge.  You walk in love, listen to Me on the inside of you and I will judge you, and guide you.   I am watching over you child, I see everything as it unfolds in your life.  You must walk carefully through your day, always be loving, always be kind, counter act negative emotions or experiences or words with positive ones.  I will help you, you cannot do this in the flesh, you must allow Me to help you and as you yield to Me, I will carry you through each test and it will be easy for you.



You are on a "single" journey and no one can go with you.  It's you and Me, We are One.  I have separated you unto Me.  You have separated yourself unto Me.  You are My chosen Bride, part of My Elect.  You serve Me and Me alone.

 As I live through you, you reflect Me, My goodness, My love, My peace, My joy, as others see you, they see Me.  You are My Reflection to the people around you.  They can see Me in you.  Your journey with Me is single.  Only you and Only Me. As I direct you, you must obey, follow Me Only child.  Do not look to the left or the right, follow Me and Me alone.  I am your only teacher, I am your only Rabbi, I am your only guide.  You need no one else, Only Me.

 Take heed, only to obey Me, DO NOT FEAR,  I will empower you, to succeed.  You will be endued with power to pass these tests, for every experience you go through is a test, lean into Me, listen to My still small voice, let Me lead you through these snares and traps, for you are Mine, My Beloved and I am more than willing to help you.

 Through Me you will soar above the difficulties.  As you move out into the world there will be many snares and traps set to cause you to stumble, stay clothed in your armor, stay covered in My blood, ask US to go with you and it will go well with you.  In all things TRUST Me.

No comments: