Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearing God - March 26, 2013

I love you child, I know you are tired, lean into Me and I will give you strength.  Just a little while longer and this test shall be over.  My child, I have called you to walk on the high places with Me.  My hand is upon you child, stay sheltered in Me.  Think upon Me and focus on Me continually.   I am all you need, keep observing the Passover through April 2!  I am the Passover Lamb and I will provide everything you need.

 Press into Me child, do not become distracted from this worlds temptations and cares, take Me with you in everything you do.  I am your source of strength.  I am your source of peace.  I am your source of light.  I lead, you follow, and all will go well with you.  One day at a time.  One day at a time.  I will reveal things to you daily as needed.

I will reveal much to you in My word.  My word is life.  My word is alive.  My word is a living vessel.  Eat Me and drink Me and you will receive much power and wisdom.  Did you feel My presence with you at the hospital.  I go before you as long as you invite Me to go.  I will do everything you ask of Me.  It is My delight to take care of you.

 My child I am preparing you for My Kingdom.  But, you must do your part to take hold of My Kingdom.  Press in.  Pray continually.  Seek Me, live in Me, Repent often, eat Me, drink Me, do not let your well run dry.  Pray in the spirit.  Take communion, Remember Passover, I am your Passover Lamb.  Dwell richly in Me.

 Speak often of Me, let your words with your mom be of Me.  Remember, where two or three are gathered, there I am in the midst of them.  DO NOT FEAR, I am taking care of your mom.  Her life is in My hands.  DO NOT dwell on "what if", dwell on Me alone.  I make all things work together for your good.

 Have you noticed the deeper you draw into Me, the more beautiful and holy your world becomes.  It's the law of "reciprocity, what you sow, you will reap.  My angels are all around you as you journey out in the world.  Can you see them? "The Lord bless you and keep you".  I will always protect you and keep you child.  You are Mine.  You are My beloved dove.  I will bless your going in and your going out.  Stay focused on Me.  My Way is before you, We are climbing the staircase together now.

 Many people only see the impossible.  But, you child know that I am the God of "I'm Possible".  I like this name you have given Me child.  It suits Me, for there are no limits in Me, and you are beginning to see that I am infinite, all powerful and I am the God of "I'm Possible" for nothing is impossible for Me, only it has to be My will or it won't be done.  I will only do My will in all things.

 Lean into Me child, bring all your questions and concerns to Me.  Do not worry, do not fear, do not doubt, just TRUST Me child, and all will go well with you.  I am all you need, My Beloved.  Seek Me, knock and the door will be opened unto you.  You are precious to Me child.  Keep coming to Me.

Keep seeking Me.  I see you child, even though you can't see Me yet, I see you.  You serve the invisible God, Blessed are those who have not seen, yet they believe!

 Go My child start your day, Remember to take Me with you.

No comments: