Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearing God - March 21, 2013

It pleases Me that you want to participate in My Passover to please Me.  This shows Me your heart is turning towards Me and away from the desires of this world.  My light within you is growing, Our bond is growing, you love Me child as I truly love you.  I am able to do the impossible for you, never doubt that.  You are not of this world, as I am not of this world.

You were born for this battle ahead.  I will use you as part of My end-time army, you will soar with Me on eagles wings.  Can you hear the cooing of the dove, My precious child whom I love.  DO NOT be troubled with your families walk with Me, each one has their own journey to Me.  Your witness is your life poured out for Me before them, through observing you, they are seeing Me.  I am using you as one of My willing vessels and your family will not be lost, they have a different journey to get to Me, but they will not be lost.

  Having a relationship with your husband, does not decrease your oil.  This relationship is from Me, to show you My love, and My covering for you, the desires you have are from Me, as the Song of Solomon is for you from Me, I am your source in everything.  Watching TV, movies and your outside entertainment will drain your oil.  Focusing on worldly cares, like your mom, your daughter, your responsibilities for too long without giving them to Me and focusing on Me will drain your oil.  This is why I tell you over and over, FOCUS ON ME, keep Me ever before you in your mind and heart, invite Me into your life daily, ask Me to go with you in everything you do, think on Me, keep your mind and heart on Me constantly, never forget for one moment that I am here.  I live here with you now.

To quell the Ruach Ha Kodesh means to stop His flow in your life, to say no or ignore His leading, or unction or urging.  Yes, you have done this in the past many times, but you have repented for trying or testing His patience and I have forgiven you and wiped you clean.  You have more understanding now, and you have opened the gates for Him to be poured into you, and I have been filling you each day with more and more oil, and the oil is My precious Ruach Ha Kodesh and you have been feeding Him and He is becoming strong in you now, My love, My precious little white dove.

"TRACE" is your new name, it does mean third day, the highest frequency, for this you were created for.

 I will use you in these last days.  I am preparing you and testing you now.  You are one of My vessels of honor.  You are one of My 144,000 and one of My beloved daughters.

  My light will be seen in you.  Stand strong and do not waiver, keep your heart pure towards Me.  Always know that I have your best interest at heart and if I allow everything to be taken from you in your refining process, it is meant for your good.  I am molding you into My image with great power and authority, but this will only come through much testing now.  Stay prepared and ready My child.

 I am coming soon with My candle to search you out for any leaven, watch carefully over your words and pay close attention to your thoughts, do not allow the enemy to go trampling through your mind.  You have the mind of Christ, I have given you My name to cast them down, anything that is not of Me or My Kingdom, or My Ways, cast it down immediately, do not allow it to throw off seeds and muck around with your emotions, cast it down.

  You are in a battle-field daily, lean into Me, think on Me, come to Me, meditate and ponder My words constantly.  As you go forward leading a holy and righteous life walking in the leading of the Ruach Ha Kodesh evil will flee from My presence in you.

 I am your protector and deliverer.  Endeavor to learn more and more about Me each day.  Getting to know Me is the best thing you can do with your life.  Focusing on removing the things the Ruach Ha Kodesh shows you is what you should be focusing on these days, as you remove things, you are participating with My spirit in your whitening process.  You are removing spots, blemishes and wrinkles from your wedding garment and this pleases Me child.

 I will lead you step by step, stay with Me child, do not stray from My path, put on your spiritual armor everyday, before you start your daily activities.

 Serve Me daily child and it will go well with you.  Let your life be a living sacrifice for Me daily.  I love you child, we have much to do together, wait, I say wait on Me.  I will instruct you in the paths of righteousness.  Be ye holy for I am holy, live in Me, live for Me, live by Me, let Me shine in you.  Together We will touch the world and show forth My Glory!

No comments: