Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearing God - March 22, 2013

Oh, My child, My dove I love our time together.  It pleases Me when you deny yourself to please Me and get up when I call you.  But you tarried some, you must get up immediately when I call.  Your flesh is becoming very weak now in you.  Do you see how the enemy is trying to invade you in your thoughts again?  Do you recognize fully that it is him and not your own thoughts?  You have just started to slowly recognize him when you realize that your thoughts are vile, irrational, unholy, hateful...and I see you, when you recognize them you rebuke them and cast them down.  This is good, but you must be quicker to recognize these thoughts, in the shower it took several thoughts running through your mind before you realized what was happening, when you recognized him you cast him down, you are learning child and that is good.

Stand your ground, keep watch at the gates, do not be slack in this, for this is the enemies greatest attack, when he can access your thoughts and plant his filthy seed, he can't read your mind like I can, but he is cunning, and inserts thoughts into your mind like he's "BAIT" fishing (the bait is the thoughts) and he wants to hook or snare you with his deceptions.  I warn you, you must guard this gate with all diligence, and when you recognize him, cast him down, and immediately say "I have the mind of Yashua Ha Mashiach and the mind of Yashua does not think like that", and then praise Me for exposing the enemy to you and immediately turn your thoughts to Me, something I've taught you, something you've read in My word, something I've revealed to you by the Ruach Ha Kodesh and you will soar on the high places with Me.

 The path is narrowing and few find Me.  But, you My child, My precious dove have chosen My path and My Ways and it pleases Me child, it pleases Me.  The enemy is attacking the minds of people right now in their thoughts -he's "bait fishing", he is infiltrating them and building up to the great deception - an invasion from another world, not of this earth is coming that is not of Me, he has many snares laid out for people and he's slick, it will look good and makes sense because the seeds in their mind that he has sown have taken root.  Your enemy and Mine will come impersonating Me - beware, as I've warned you over and over in My word to not be deceived when you hear go here for the Messiah is here, or here or here.  Do Not believe these lies.

 For when I come everyone will know it and not have to wander if it's Me.  Instead of running to Me they will be trying to hide from Me.  But, for now to you I am the invisible God, you hear My voice and obey Me.  You must constantly be aware of Me and tune your ear to Me so that you don't miss what I'm saying or doing in your life.  Do not be deceived in these last days, for many shall come in My name, but they are not Me.  The deception is growing and cloaking the whole earth.  Listen to Me Only, heed My voice Only, spend much time with Me Only.  Keep your focus on Me, I will not lead you astray.  Learn as much as you can of Me in My word, bring all your questions to Me now.  Few are ready for Me, few are listening to Me.  Heed My warning child, the hour is late.  As you press into Me, by prayer, reading My word, fasting, and waiting upon My I am filling you with My oil and trimming your lamp.  I will light your lamp.  Keep heeding the instructions of the Ruach Ha Kodesh as He reveals your spots and blemishes to you, repent quickly and allow Me to remove them for this is your whitening process, keep heeding the instructions of My Ruach Ha Kodesh and it will go well with you.  Behold, I come, I come for My spotless Bride, who has her lamp full, and is separated from the world, consecrated and sanctified to Me, I come for My Bride who is shaped and molded into My image and likeness.

 Be wise, My child, let no one deceive you, for the hour is late.  Take My hand in this journey and let Me lead you home.  Only I know the way.  Remember to put on your armor and My blood each day, do not go out into the world without inviting Me and the Ruach Ha Kodesh to go with you and lead and guide you through your day.  I will protect you.  But you must ask Me and invite Me in continually through out your day.  Be diligent in prayer and studying about Me in My word.  I am your only Rabbi and teacher I alone have the answers you seek, for I am truth.

You can also listen to My Watchman on You-Tube.  But, be careful what you hear.  Bring everything to Me - ask Me to explain things to you.  I long for you to ask Me things and it is My hearts desire to reveal My secrets to you.  There is so much to learn you will never get bored in Me.  Seek Me and My love, learn as much as you can about My love.  For My love casts out all fear, My love is faithful, My love is patient and kind, My love is long suffering, My love is true.

My servant Rachel has opened your eyes to My love, and abiding in love and hypocrisy and being a hypocrite, which is pretending to be one thing like loving and not really loving.  You are having difficulty with people who you discern as evil, childish, selfish, or hateful, you are struggling to express My love, My true love to them.  I counsel you to Remember you are all on individual journeys to Me, and you are not to judge anyone, only ask Me to judge you and I will, I am the only one who can judge.  You are discerning things in people that are not of Me.  It is bad fruit you see, yes, but again, you may observe but DO NOT judge, bring them to Me, pray for them to grow in Me and My love.  Forgive constantly, and My love will flow more freely through you.  You have much to learn about love, and now your eyes are open to Me and My love more, for you have received revelation on hypocritical love.

 Now when you have difficulty loving people, run to Me and ask Me why you do not love, and ask Me what is wrong with you and I will show you and correct you, repent and I will cleanse you and My love will flow.  You do see the hypocritical people in your discerning of their spirits, this if from Me so you will not be deceived.  I know it's painful to see and realize that you too are guilty of being a hypocrite.  When you try and force yourself to love someone it's not REAL LOVE it's false.

  My love grows and flows and envelopes all who will surrender to it, and endeavor to walk in My love.  The more you understand My love, My heart, My motives the more you will be able to receive My love and then it will flow easily through you to others.  My love is a free gift, but you must seek to know Me, as you grow in Me, you will grow in My love and My love will flow easily out of you.  You are called to love, this love comes from being attached to My vine, as you grow you will be seeing people with My heart.  Encourage the downcast, and brokenhearted.  People are hurting, and broken and bruised today as never before, see your enemy child, it's not the people, it's what's guiding the people, principalities, powers and rulers of darkness, evil spirits and demons - there are many, many forces that your enemy uses to destroy mankind and draw them away from Me.  He wants My children, he goes after them to seek and destroy.  That is why you see so much corruption and evil in Christians today, for they are a work in progress, and they are in a battle for their very lives, but they are deaf and blind and do not even know it.  This is a great deception.

 You see things in people that are shocking and not of Me and they are Christians.  I have allowed you to see this with a spirit of discernment.  Now, is the time for you to learn how to use this weapon of discernment for you are now ready to receive it fully.

  When you see a fault or shortcoming in someone immediately pray in your mind for Me to come and help them to see this in themselves and draw them to repentance so that I can cleanse them.  You must first bind the strongman working in them as I have taught you in My word.  If you can't recognize the strongman working in them ask Me and I will reveal it to you.

Keep a notebook and jot things down that I reveal to you.  This is one of your battle strategies for the coming days.  I will use you in prayer, as an undercover agent, to help set My people free.  Much is accomplished in prayer, it sets My hands in motion, it sends out My delivering power and strengthens My love to surround people and bind them to Me.

 I can do much in the lives of people, but, I must be invited in, I must be asked, and that is where you come in, you must recognize the enemy working in them, they truly can't see it for they have been blinded and walk in darkness.

But, when you can see it, don't shrink back and pull away, and don't judge them.  You must engage the enemy, you must bind the strongman and deliver them to Me, ask Me to set them free from what you see operating in them.  We can do much together for them and they will be blessed, you won't see the true work on this side of heaven, but on the other side when we are together forever My love, My dove, you shall see the fruit of this.

 Know this, you are becoming very powerful in Me and very dangerous to the kingdom of darkness, he is going to try to take you out continually now - but abide in Me, as you shelter in My wings I will protect you.  You are dwelling in Me now.  Do Not be conformed to any worldly thing now.  Keep your eyes on Me, focus on Me child, I am your source.  I am filling you with Me presence, walk before Me and be made holy, live your life as a daily sacrifice for Me.

 As I flood you with My love, I will reveal My heart and I will use you child.  Do Not go out ahead of Me.  Wait on Me.  You need to put these on your blog, I have already told you to do this, but you are tarrying.  Yes, they are personal, but people need to see Me, they need to know that I speak today, I speak now, they need to know that they too can have relationship, intimate relationship with Me.  You must show them the way.  You must die to pride, yes, you will have rebukes, and slanders and persecutions, but, you must obey Me.  I am the only one you need to obey, Me and Me alone.  I am watching you.  Will you obey Me child?  How can two walk together unless they agree?  We are one in this journey.  Trust Me child, I will not lead you astray.  Do Not be afraid that you are not doing the right thing in this, you are just a messenger for Me.  I will provide the words, I will do the work.  You just need to be My hands in this.  Will you be willing to help Me?  Will you serve Me in this child?  We shall see.  We are watching you.  I will never leave you.  Do Not be offended by other peoples words.  They will be sent to attack and discourage you.  Do Not be alarmed.  I have fore-warned you of this so you will not be surprised when they do come.  Be ready, do not get side-tracked in rebuking comments, let them say what they will, for I will judge them in the end.  Only do what I tell you to do, do not go out ahead of Me.  I am your source.  I will lead, not you, Me, I will lead!!!

No comments: