Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hearing God - March 18, 2013

I am pleased child, I am pleased with you, for you have come to the well to drink deeply of Me and I will water you well.  For I am your source.  Yes, you are a living sacrifice to Me today.  Yes, you have taken up your cross to drink deeply of Me and follow after My heart.  I will give you a new heart, I will give you My heart.  I can see your heart, I can see you longing after Me.  I can see you panting for Me as  a deer pants for the water, and I will water you well My child, for you are willing to wait patiently on Me.  Your patience shall be rewarded for you are diligent in seeking Me out.

This three day Esther fast is very important to Me, seek My face child, put Me first and seek My face, for I will be found of you.  Do not back off in your pursuit of Me.  My light is burning brightly in you, forsake all worldly things and follow hard after Me.  Consume as much of Me as you possibly can.  Repent continually to Me.

  Ask Me for a spirit of repentance to fall and cover the earth.  Ask Me for mercy to save the lost souls, ask Me to wake up the souls and let then know what time it is, for it is the midnight hour, and I am coming.  DO NOT judge anyone for you do not truly know their heart, only I can read their heart.  Listen to Me, I alone am your teacher, you need no other.  As you hear My messengers and have questions come to Me and ask, but do not judge, I will separate the wheat from the tares.  Your job is to hear, and come to Me with any questions and I will answer you, but you must ask.

 Division in My house will not stand and will not be tolerated.  You are called to be a light in the darkness.  You must lean into Me for all Truth.  I will reveal to you the absolute Truth in all things.  Time is short now child, listen to My still small voice, I am your instructor, I will guide you, I will teach you all things.  It pleases Me that you are willing to invest your time in Me and you shall be rewarded for your diligence. I will reveal much in My word to you.  You must be willing to yield to My instruction when I open up My word and reveal a new concept to you.

 Pray for My diligent chosen vessels that you have found on You-Tube for they are being tested and coming against them is Our enemy, pray for:  Anna, Barbara and Dan, Penny, Carrie and Rachel these are submitted to Me alone.  These are learning at My knee, they are being tested, pray for them.

 Pray for My beloved jewel Israel and Jerusalem, this is the apple of My eye, and the center point of all human destiny.  I will never give them up, or let them be lost forever.  My child pray for them, for the battle over them rages in the heavenlies and is intensifying in the earth right now.  The enemy is fasting and praying as well.  But, We are more than conquerors.  The prayers of the righteous will avail much in the earth and in the heavens.  Pray as I direst you, pray often, humble yourself to Me.

 Wear no make-up for three days as a sign of sackcloth and ashes before Me, this will abase you and show you your pride, put away your pride it will only separate you from Me.  TRUST NO ONE BUT ME.  I alone am your strength, I alone am your source in all things.  DO NOT TRUST yourself, TRUST ONLY Me, do not second guess me, I alone know how to direct you.  I will lead you down the right path in Our journey.  Everyone has an individual journey with Me, follow Me child, follow Me.  I am the keeper of all secrets, I will unlock mysteries for you.  Your life is in My hands, DO NOT turn back now, the road ahead that you cannot see is where you will find Me.  I am the light of the world, and everyone who truly seeks to find Me, will find Me.  I love you My child, My little white dove.

 Do not neglect the assembling of yourself to follow after Me.  Definition of assembling yourself is:  body, soul (mind) and spirit all focused on Me, this is a Key in My Kingdom, to stay focused on Me.  I am your guide in life, I will never lead you astray, all my roads lead home.  I am your way maker, I am your deliverer, I am your protector, I am all you need.  I am coming in great power and glory.  Do Not judge your family, live your life to Me as I direct you and you will be a living witness, by your lifestyle, you will show forth Me.  My Ways are not your ways.  Live for Me child, let Me live big in you today.  I am your strength, ask Me for heavenly water, and heavenly manna and I will give it to you.  Your life is in My hands and I will always take care of you.  Live in Me child, let Me live in you.  We are a team and nothing can separate Us, except you.  If you turn back now it will not go well with you.   Press into Me, keep looking to Me in all things, for I alone can lead you, TRUST Me child, TRUST Only Me.  I am your source.  I am your sustainer of all life.

Pray always, obey always, do not doubt, wait on Me always and often today.  Make it your custom to wait upon Me several times a day, not just in the morning now.  Through waiting on Me you will find strength, this is a Key that will sustain you.  Read My word out loud, this will strengthen you as well.  Put on My whole armor, and take communion with Me, often, after this three day Esther fast.  This fast is a test of your obedience to ME.  Will you be faithful?

Through your weakness, I am made strong in you.  Let Me fill you with My light.  Come, often, and wait before Me.  There is much to learn and I have much work to do in you to prepare you for My use.

  Humble yourself and submit totally to Me, submit everything to Me, I am your God, obey Me child and it will go well with you.  I am watching you.  This may seem like a simple thing for you, but it is not a simple thing to do in your flesh, your flesh is weak and selfish and does not want to submit to Me, but you must make your flesh yield to Me, this is a free-will choice of yours, and it will not go un-noticed.  This is part of your sanctification process, this is preparing you to be inhabited wholly by Me.  I am holy, so you must be holy.

No comments: