Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hearing God - March 17, 2013

Do not be afraid of the Esther fast, you can do this, you will not die, you will be weakened in your flesh but you will be strengthened in your spirit, which is what you need.  Do this fast, the first three days do the Esther fast - no food, no water and then the next seven days drink only water only and take communion often each day with Me, but not the first three days.  Starting tomorrow, I will test your heart, I will test your faithfulness.   Take these days easy, go slowly, ask Me for heavenly manna and My spiritual living water and I will surely give them to you.  You are on a remarkable journey with Me now, and what I am about to reveal to you and where I am about to take you, you have never been or known before.  Remember, DO NOT DOUBT ME, only TRUST Me, Do Not Fear anything, only FOCUS On Me, you are about to see what you've been seeking for and longing for.  You were created to walk in the supernatural with Me.

 I am all you need.  Oh, the adventures We are going to have, count it all joy, when you face diverse situations and your circumstances change.  Do NOT get distracted by worldly things.  Stay separated unto Me.  I am watching you daily and everything is being recorded, TRUST ONLY ME.  REPENT DAILY NOW.  Repent and Rebuke pride often each day.  Ask Me to give you My heart, a new heart daily now.  Keep your prayers going like you have been, but add to them Israel's protection and Jerusalems protection.  Look up scriptures that call forth My protection for yourself and Israel and Jerusalem's protection, meditate on these at all times in these three days and pray them out loud often, just like the scriptures you have been praying out loud already.  I am endueing you with My love for Israel and Jerusalem, the capital of the world.  You will long for their protection, and comfort as I do.  Pray for My children to wake up and get ready, pray for Israel's blinders and veils to be removed, pray for their ears to hear Me, ask Me to remove the stoppers.  I am the God of the impossible.  I am the God of "I'm Possible".  Remember Me in the fast, don't back off from this fast, don't disregard My words, this is a serious call to fast for Me, and it is a test of your love and obedience to Me, will you truly follow Me, will you truly obey Me in this?  We shall see where your heart truly is!

Will I be first, or will you succumb to your flesh?  Some tests are harder than others, but, I will never ask you to do something that you cannot do.  Our enemies know that you are going to do this fast and they have already begun to bombard your mind with accusations and fear.  You will not die, obey Me child, Do Not give your ears to the lying symptoms, you must persevere in this, Remember you are going for gold.  You are not the only one I am calling for this, this will be a continual chain of prayer and fasting around the world, My precious earth needs Me, and I need My people to pray and fast as never before in these days.  Much can be done in the spirit if My people will humble themselves and fast and pray.

 My end-time army is preparing for Me and growing in Me in these tests.  You must press in to this My child, you must be prepared NOW, pray, fast, read My word, PRAY MY WORD OUT LOUD - this is important!  Seek My face, enter in child, come quickly beloved, come to Me, show Me you care, I am here, come, come, come to Me often now!  I will show you your place.  I will position you in My Kingdom.  I have much to tell you child, but you must come, forsake sleep, come early - go back to 5:00am with Me, this is an hour of power for you, come early child, before the breaking of the day, seek Me early, let Me see your beautiful face.  Waiting before Me early.  I am here.  I wait for you to come.  DO NOT FORSAKE ME child, come.  We have much to share together.  These are powerful days ahead.  There is much work to do.  Come, My child, I will not force you, I only invite you, this is your special invitation to come.  If you do not come, I will replace you, but, Remember, you were invited to come, please beloved child of Mine, come, I will show you your place in My divine plan.  I have been searching your heart daily as you have asked, I have been busy cleaning out your heart and I am well pleased with your childlike faith in Me to correct you and you so quickly now repent for what I reveal to you, thank you for your obedience, but I have need to deliver you more, come to Me child do not delay.

No comments: