Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hearing God - March 15, 2013

Come away with Me child, let's go to the sea, close your eyes what do you see?

Vision:  I see the sea, I see waves breaking over some large rocks, and I see you walking on the water coming towards Me.

Come to Me child, close your eyes and walk on the water with Me.
(Me- I do not see how? I can do this...
DO NOT Worry, you will soon.  I love the ocean, I love the smell of the sea, I love the breezes coming off the water, I love the roar of the waves so powerful and yet so small to Me.  The wind and the waves obey Me, for they are My servants, My willing vessels.

 Did you like the zoo.  I was there, did you notice the love you felt for the people.  That is My love pouring through you to them.
Did you notice My displeasure with the snakes?  Yes, I could tell you did.
Did you notice the conversations of the people?  Some in sin, some getting to know each other, some wanting to let their children experience My creatures, some in harsh dispair-overwelmed by the crowds and impatient and harsh with their little ones.  Some separated and lost from each other.  Remember, the little girl in the red dress and glasses, lost, crying and would not go to a stranger, she was looking for her parents and a stranger she would not follow.  Remember the dad, frantically searching for her and scooping her up in his arms in a strong fatherly embrace, Remember how she clung to him...

 This is a symbol of Me and My children, when We get disconnected, My children will not follow another voice, they may be bewildered and crying, but they will search for Me until they find Me and then they will jump into My arms and I will scoop them up, hold them tight and protect them.  You must Remember this scene for it is a picture of your walk with Me.  The crowds of people at the zoo, humanity is like the sea, roaring and loud, but yet I could hear every thought and conversation.  I could see every action of every person, animal, and plant.  Everything is recorded, every word and action.

Did you notice how in between the noise you could zero in on the conversations people were having...I did that for you, to teach you how I hear, and how other people are talking to one another.  This is how I observe people, I watch and I listen, nothing escapes Me.  You must not judge the outer appearance of others, you have to see the heart and only I can see the true heart of people.  That is why you should not judge.  Your walk with Me will be a walk of love and true repentance, as I reveal things that need to be changed, be quick to repent, so that I can easily cleanse you from your unrighteousness.  This is how you grow in Me, by listening to My voice, repenting when I correct or instruct you in My Righteousness and then I cleanse you and remove your filth and replace it with My light and My love.

 The more time spent waiting on Me, the more like Me you will become, I am transforming you into My image and you are beginning to reflect Me.  It's a beautiful thing when one of My children want to become more like Me.  When you seek Me, I will be found of you always.  My true followers and worshipers are seekers.  They seek for Me like treasure and when they get a glimpse of Me they rejoice and dig deeper in their seeking, this kind of faith I will never let go.  I am a rewarder of them who diligently seek Me.  I love you child, My little dove, you are beautiful to Me.

No comments: